November 18, 2023


EMBRACE LIFE

“Don’t put your LIFE ON HOLD WAITING FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF ALL MY PROMISES. I want you to LIVE FULLY in Me every day. EMBRACE LIFE and live each day to its FULLEST. Find your JOY and COMPLETION by partnering with Me each day of your life. As you walk with Me, I will TOUCH each day with My PRESENCE, My PEACE, and I will give you little LOVE GIFTS that TOUCH your heart and let you know that I AM near. If you only see the BATTLE, the DESTRUCTION, and the CASUALTIES, it will ROB you of the JOY and SWEETNESS that I put into every one of your days. The coming NEW ERA will bring you even DEEPER JOY and SATISFACTION if you have learned to SEE My LIFE in the midst of a season of FIERCE WARFARE. It is the CHOICE to EMBRACE LIFE that will give you the STRENGTH to make it through the WARFARE and your GOAL of FREEDOM and JUSTICE will be kept ALIVE because you have TASTED the coming joy and fulfillment. EMBRACE LIFE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 










Comments

  1. 😭 O Father thank you so much for these healing words.
    I choose to embrace life each day.
    Teach me to live FULLY in You EVERY day as I await the fulfillment of all your promises to me.
    Thank You for Your little love gifts to expect each day.❤🎁
    What a wonderful loving Father You are😘
    All glory and honor to You Elohim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Diana, A double rainbow with a dark bluish grey band in between appeared in NY a short time ago, but what many may not know is that this same rainbow appeared in Lewis County of Wa state a few months before on May 8, 2023 and before that on March 22 of 2023 a little further south, but still in Lewis county Wa. I got pictures of a huge Angel manifesting from start to finish, while we were driving out of Toledo Washington. I hope some day I will figure out how I can send them to you without reactivating my google acct. Much love and Gods Blessings to YOU and all my brothers and sisters in Christ…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog