November 22, 2023

2024–THE YEAR OF THE DOOR, THE MORE, AND THE POUR

“2024 will be marked by SHAKINGS for the WICKED and AWAKENINGS for the SLEEPING. But for My REMNANT, it will be the year of the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR. DOORS of OPPORTUNITY and ADVANCEMENT will OPEN WIDE for you. MORE will BLESS your life: MORE PROVISION, MORE FINANCES, MORE RESTORATION of what has been lost. It will also be the year of the POUR. My Spirit will POUR forth like never before in history. You will see SPIRITUAL GIFTS POURED OUT, ACCURATE and POWERFUL PROPHECY will POUR forth, CONVICTION of SIN, LIFELESS RELIGION, and LAWLESSNESS will POUR OUT on people in their homes, their churches, in the marketplace, and in gatherings. The darkness thinks that 2024 will be the year they CLOSE the DOOR on your FREEDOM and on many LIVES. In 2024 they plan to STEAL MORE of your finances and your food. Their plan is to POUR OUT MORE CHAOS, DESTRUCTION, and DISEASE. I LAUGH AT THEIR PLANS FOR 2024 because MY PLANS ARE ALREADY IN MOTION—AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE—AND I WILL TRUMP ALL THEIR EVIL PLANS WITH MY PROMISES OF THE OPEN DOOR, THE RELEASE OF THE MORE, AND THE OVERWHELMING POUR OF MY SPIRIT. There are GOOD THINGS in STORE for 2024 for those POSITIONED with Me to RECEIVE the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







 

Comments

  1. Praise God amen his will be done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, his will be done Amen, amen,amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good news - but I’m struggling with not getting discouraged with waiting another year! Ugh…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be encouraged dear one. Use the waiting time to draw nearer and nearer to the Lord. That is what He longs for. In the waiting we grow stronger. You are not alone.

      Delete
    2. Yes, You are not alone precious one. It has been rough but God is your strength and comfort. Ask Him specifically to strengthen you and fill you with His joy.
      Praying for you ❤

      Delete
    3. Right there with you. I’ve been hoping and praying and declaring and decreeing. And I will never stop. But I’ve really been hoping we will see major things happen this year. There is still time, but more and more I’m feeling like the major stuff won’t be seen in the natural until next year right around the election.

      Delete
  4. 2024
    The Door๐Ÿšช
    The More๐ŸŽ
    The Pour๐ŸŒŠ
    Yes Lord God pour it ALL OUT
    Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next Year is only weeks away! Stand in Faith. The LORD has his TRUMP CARD to play.๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments, everyone! I've' nothing to add, as they are perfect! I do not know how to summon emojis on my laptop. Only on my phone. duh, me! LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I stand ready and in agreement to RECEIVE the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR in 2024! I am also praying for Your Glory to feel our Hearts, Minds and Homes during the Month of December! A true Christmas Blessing! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog