November 23, 2023


A KEY TO PROMISES BEING FULFILLED

“I want to give you an important KEY TO PROMISES BEING FULFILLED. How can you PARTNER with Me to see the promises of the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR come to fulfillment? One of the most important KEYS is the KEY of THANKSGIVING. Instead of focusing on UNSOLVED PROBLEMS or the CHAOS in the world, focus on GIVING THANKS to Me for so great a SALVATION, for the BEAUTY I place in your life, for My FAITHFULNESS to you in the past, and for the PROMISES I’ve given you for your future. A THANKFUL HEART will OPEN the EYES of your heart to SEE My LOVE and My POWER and FAITH will ARISE that all My promises for you and for your Nation will COME TO PASS. FRETTING about how LONG it’s taking for My promises to come true only sows DISCORD, DOUBT, and UNBELIEF in your heart, and it will DEFILE those around you. It brings a DARK CLOUD of GLOOM into the room. This is a HUGE SNARE of the enemy, so don’t fall into it! Choose to THANK Me and the ATMOSPHERE in the room will change to FAITH and EXPECTANT JOY. Use this KEY to UNLOCK all My PROMISES for your life.”
“The life that pleases Me is a life lived in the gratitude of grace, always choosing to walk with Me in what is right. This is the sacrifice I desire from you. If you do this, more of My salvation will unfold for you.” (TPT) PSALM 50:23

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Blessings to you Diana๐Ÿ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!
    May you experience and feel God's love for you in an extra special way today ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such an encouragement to receive your fresh manna from Heaven every day - even on holidays! The Lord's message through you is the high point of my day. Thank you for being obedient. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! GOD IS SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRATITUDE is key! Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving, Diana, Family! God bless, thank and keep you! I am GRATEFUL beyond words for this Ministry! Glory To God for sending you to me!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Thank you for The Key! Please forgive me for my weakness at times, I feel a bit overwhelmed and worried about my children and grandchildren, their finances are not great and they are struggling! I do help as much as possible. I know that you have always provided and you always will continue to provide! Thank you for your love and goodness! Praising you for all you do for me and my family! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog