November 24, 2023


YOU HAVE MY HEART AND MY WAYS INSIDE YOU
“If you have surrendered your heart and life to Me through the blood of My Son, then YOU HAVE MY HEART AND MY WAYS INSIDE YOU. My HEART and My WAYS INSIDE YOU should be the GUIDING LIGHT of all your decisions and choices. When you make decisions and choices in line with My HEART and My WAYS, LIFE, PEACE, and JOY will fill you. What gets in the way of being guided by and living from My HEART and My WAYS? SIN and SELFISHNESS can CLOUD your ability to HEAR My HEART and KNOW My WAYS. Deliverance from sin comes through CONFESSION, REPENTANCE, and RECEIVING the BLOOD of My Son to COVER and REMOVE the sin. Ask My Spirit to TRANSFORM your life so that there is NO PLACE for sin to lodge. Another issue can be because you have not INVESTED your time in READING,DIGESTING, and PROCESSING My Word. My Word is MY HEART AND MY WAYS, and it will TRANSFORM how you THINK and WHO you are. Another BLOCKAGE could be the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT. If you are STRIVING to be ACCEPTABLE to Me by keeping a set of man’s RULES that only address OUTWARD behaviors and trying to ‘LOOK GOOD’ to each other, then My HEART and My WAYS will seem TOO FREE, and you will ask, ‘How can I LIVE OUT of something I haven’t EARNED?’ You DON’T ‘EARN’ My HEART and My WAYS. They are FREELY GIVEN to you when you are BORN AGAIN. You just need to give yourself PERMISSION to LIVE OUT OF MY HEART AND MY WAYS. Leave SIN and SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS behind, and enter into the AMAZING FREEDOM and PEACE of LIVING OUT OF MY HEART AND MY WAYS.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Holy Spirit, please help me to TRANSFORM my life so that there is NO PLACE for sin to lodge. Please help me to INVEST more of my time in READING, DIGESTING, and PROCESSING My Word.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I Ask Holy Spirit to TRANSFORM my life so that there is NO PLACE for sin to lodge. I ask Holy Spirit to assist me with learning how to read and study the Word. I have not INVESTED my time wisely in READING, DIGESTING, and PROCESSING THE FATHER’S Word. I am trying to do better but could use some better learning skills to learn and retain! Please forgive me Father! πŸ”₯❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Give yourself permission to live out of MY HEART AND MY WAYS".....wow Lord that s so deep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog