November 25, 2023

LAUNCH THE SMOKESCREEN *Overheard from the camp of the wicked…I see a dark room with a conference table with men and women wearing hooded black robes. Angry voices are demanding to know why their evil plans are not working. Loud demands are being given to launch the plan that will devastate the earth and bring it under their control. There is dark power in this room, but I sense an undercurrent of great fear and even rising panic. The dark leader rises and demands silence. He barks out, “We’ve got to stay focused and united in order to take back control.” He points to a man that I know by the Spirit is someone high up in the Church realm. “You need to ramp up the end times talk and convince people the worst is about to happen. We will step in (a wicked smile fills his face) and supply that worst outcome with our plan of great destruction. We will have them cowering at our feet.” A look of scorn crosses his face. “Who can stop us? Certainly not a bunch of sheep who don’t know our secret plans.” The meeting fades away, and the Father speaks: *”The ARROGANCE of the evil ones will be their DOWNFALL. Even as they schemed destruction in their SUPER SECRET MEETINGS, I have given My Watchmen ACCESS to those meetings, and I AM REVEALING to My FAITHFUL and FAITH-FILLED Remnant where they need to target their prayers to STOP these plans from succeeding, and I AM showing you their areas of WEAKNESS so that you can partner with Me in SOWING MORE FEAR, DIVISION, and FOOLISH DECISIONS into their camp. Ask for My Spirit to CREATE A SMOKESCREEN around that evil camp. They will think they have COVER from EXPOSURE, but I will use the SMOKESCREEN to HIDE from them the POWERFUL OFFENSIVE from My Host and My Army of Light. They will BLINDLY launch their scheme of destruction, but it will BACKFIRE on them, as My BREATH BLOWS AWAY the SMOKESCREEN, and they are caught RED-HANDED and FULLY EXPOSED. Imagine their HORROR, as they realize those sheep they thought were so DUMB and BRAINWASHED knew what their plans were, and they ROSE AS ONE to DEFEAT them and to take back their nation for the Kingdom of Light. I told you that those who DECEIVED the world would, in the end, be the MOST DECEIVED. CALL FORTH MY SPIRIT SMOKESCREEN and PRESS IN for the FINAL BLOW to bring DOWN the evil empire.” 
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Hallelujah!! Glory to God!Thank you Sister Diana for your obedience to share these words from the Father.

    Will the latest Action Items be uploaded? I appreciate receiving them because I use them as prayer points throughout the week.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana usually posts action items on Tuesdays. ☺️

      Delete
  2. AMEN and Amen!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CALL FORTH YOUR SPIRIT SMOKESCREEN and PRESS IN
    for the FINAL BLOW to bring DOWN the evil empire.

    PRESS IN, PRESS IN, PRESS THROUGH - HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, all; I noticed that the ACTION ITEMS have as yet to be posted.
    I've noticed that at times, there is a delay in uploading.
    I'm awaiting; then reach out to Diana.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Your mighty plans are so intricately woven! PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS I CALL FORTH YOUR SPIRIT SMOKESCREEN and I WILL PRESS IN for the FINAL BLOW to bring DOWN the evil empire. πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog