November 26, 2023


I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU

I had an interesting dream/encounter last night. I received a gift that delighted, pleased, and blessed me. When I woke up, I still had the feeling of being totally blessed with something, but I couldn’t remember what I’d been given. I believe I will see what it is in the coming days, as God reveals something wonderful that He has deposited in me.

“This is the season you fill your homes with LIGHT and CELEBRATE the LIGHT OF THE WORLD coming to walk among you. My Son was My greatest GIFT to mankind and those who receive His LIFE, His DEATH, and His RESURRECTION will be filled with ETERNITY’S LIGHT and will DWELL in Me in this LIGHT FOREVER. My Son will always be the best GIFT you have ever received, and I want you to CELEBRATE that GIFT with JOY and great THANKFULNESS. But I have many other WONDERFUL GIFTS to give My children. I LOVE TO GIVE GIFTS! I love to see the look of DELIGHT and SURPRISE on your faces—it BLESSES My Father’s HEART! Be WATCHING for Me to SURPRISE you in this season because I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU. You will KNOW when you have received it by the JOY and LOVE you feel. Some of you will know RIGHT AWAY what the GIFT is and for others, it will be REVEALED as an ONGOING SURPRISE to you. ANTICIPATE and WAIT for My GIFT to you. No matter what is going on around you, I AM able to GIVE YOU GOOD THINGS. SMILE, and KNOW that you are GREATLY LOVED AND TREASURED.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. ๐Ÿ˜ O Father I am in anticipation of Your gift๐ŸŽ to me.
    I thank You in advance for it.
    Thank you also that I am greatly loved and treasured.
    Holy Spirit, help me to know, to truly know and feel this truth.
    Lord Jesus, thank You for You❤ Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The Father is so Good to Us! Thank U Father for Ure Son who die for Us He is Our Precious Gift.Thank You For All Ure Gifts to Us! We Love U!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, didn’t you have a word about something wonderful coming around Christmas time once?? I thought you made a statement ( if my memory serves me correctly) that ever since then you’ve “waited patiently “ for it to come about, around Christmas time each year!
    Forgive me if I’m wrong but I think I remember you speaking about this! ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m on vacation and did not have a chance to read this entry that day. Something incredible happened that day and my prayer that night was literally, Thank you for this incredible gift with family today. The next morning I read this entry and knew this post was true. It was literally the best feeling I’ve had since I woke up in 2018. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Anticipation of this wonderful gift just brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog