November 29, 2023


JOY
“JOY is experienced in Heaven CONTINUALLY because in My presence is FULLNESS OF JOY. (PSALM 16:11) JOY is a part of who IAM. It is that feeling deep in your soul of PROMISES FULFILLED, DESIRES MET, and KNOWING that you are LOVED and FAVORED. JOY RENEWS your PHYSICAL BODY, it RESTORES your SOUL, and it ALIGNS your SPIRIT with My Spirit. Because JOY is so important to the WELL BEING of your life, I want you to experience it EVERY DAY. You may ask, ‘How can I have joy when so much is wrong in the world and in my family?’ Good question! Let Me REMIND you of My Son’s example. ‘His example is this: because His heart was focused on the joy of knowing you would be His, He endured the agony of the cross and conquered its humiliation, and now sits exalted at the right hand of the throne of God.’ (HEBREWS 12:2b TPT) Eyes of FAITH can look BEYOND the present circumstances and see the FULFILLMENT of My PROMISES. See your Nation RESTORED, see your loved ones SAVED, HEALED, and DELIVERED. See the BOUNTY, GOODNESS, and FREEDOM I have promised come to pass, and My JOY will fill your heart. Your JOY actually DRAWS the future promises into a PRESENT REALITY. WORRY, ANXIETY, UNBELIEF are BLOCKERS to the FULFILLMENT of what I have promised, and they STEAL your JOY. JOY is what tells your soul that IT IS WELL and that I AM a GOOD, GOOD FATHER who DELIGHTS in fulfilling your DESIRES and all of My PROMISES to you. Yes, this is a season of INTENSE WARFARE, but it must be BALANCED by the JOY set before you. I will give you opportunities every day to experience JOY. Receive My JOY and let it do its GOOD WORK in you.” 
1 CHRONICLES 16:27 “Splendor and majesty are before Him, strength and joy are in His place.” (NASB)
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Diana, thank you so much for your daily words that are so encouraging……… I rush every morning to read what you have posted and it gives me so much encouragement.

    I have a prayer request.
    My ex-husband’s wife is in critical condition with a life-threatening infection. She has been suffering with this for several years and it is getting worse. She is becoming antibiotic resistant. I am asking all prayer warriors who read this to pray for her speedy recovery. She spent the holidays last year in the hospital and we’re asking God that she be healed and home for the holidays this Christmas. Thank You All for your prayers for her.

    P.S. Diana, my daughter ordered my sparkly pink crown for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good. He knows just what we need to hear, just when we need to hear it! So many around me are struggling with pain, injury, rejection, grief, hurt, sorrow, serious illness, abuse, lack, and/or the extreme burden of increasing taxes, insurance, and costs for most necessities. I have been struggling myself with sadness and sorrow over so many of these things and for those affected. God says He gives us opportunities for Joy every day. The sun is shining in Iowa today, the deep, harsh cold is receding, and we can take comfort in knowing our Father knows just how we feel, everything we're struggling with, and how we're striving to stay close to Him. Lord, help us to look beyond our feelings and circumstances to always trust in You, knowing You desire only good things for your people. Thank you, Father. We receive your blessings and Your joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you… you’re right, the sun is shining here in Iowa today. It’s hard to stay focused on the good sometimes when all you see is causing you to doubt God is involved personally … your posting a comment about “ iowa” reminded me that He is “personally involved” in my life. Thank you. Thank You Lord

      Delete
  3. God is always good. I enjoy your posts and check daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sister for giving us the gift of fathers words, you are so faithful and I too look here when I first get up to start my day so thank you! May God continue to bless you and yoursπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone, for the thoughtful comments. My prayers continue for those experiencing unimaginable circumstances, who want their lives to be better; indeed, for all of us struggling in some manner, shape or form. We take comfort in His love, His guidance, His comfort. And for His revealing to all of us His plans for our glorious FUTURES; and that YES, we can and SHALL CHOOSE JOY NOW! God bless everyone here, those we cherish and love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. πŸ’ƒπŸ˜„ Yes Father, I welcome the opportunities to experience JOY everyday.
    I receive YOUR JOY to do it's GOOD WORK in me.
    Thank You Father that even in the midst of such intense warfare,You desire Your children to have JOY.
    Hallelujah!!
    Be exalted O Lord God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindy (Simil) HarrisNovember 30, 2023 at 3:52 PM


    Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! What an absolutely beautiful word for today! Holy Spirit help me, lead me and guide me to see and feel The Promised Joy of Our Father! I want to live in his Joy so that I may share and spread this joy! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog