November 30, 2023


A LEAP OF FAITH

“Do you believe My PROMISES of a future filled with LIFE and LIGHT? I AM calling you to MORE than mental agreement that My promises are TRUE. Let your ACTIONS match what your HEART and MIND BELIEVE. I AM calling you to take A LEAP OF FAITH by taking actions I PROMPT you to take. Instead of HUNKERING DOWN to wait until the STORM passes over, I want you to begin, BY FAITH, to LIVE IN THE REALITY of My PROMISES for the future. I AM asking you to TUNE into My FREQUENCY of LIFE and HOPE. I AM not asking you to follow man’s ideas and suggestions for this season. No, I want you TUNED into what I’m LEADING you to do. If I prompt you to START a NEW VENTURE, BEGIN a NEW MINISTRY, GIVE of your TIME, your TREASURE, your TALENTS, then TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH and DO the next step I’ve placed before you. My promptings for this season will be COUNTER to man’s WISDOM and the enemy’s voice of FEAR. Can you TRUST Me to take this next step I’m PROMPTING you to make? If you say ‘yes’ to the LEAP OF FAITH, you will serve as a FORERUNNER, a PIONEER who BLAZES A TRAIL into the NEW FUTURE of ABUNDANCE and PEACE that I have promised. My FAITH PIONEERS will receive great REWARDS for taking the LEAP OF FAITH, for helping FORGE a path for others to follow, and you will receive the JOY that comes when you know you have OBEYED what I’ve called you to do. TAKE THAT LEAP OF FAITH!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. Yes Lord. Obedience is better than sacrifice. You are worthy ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lord! I pray for the courage πŸ™✝️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindy (Simil) HarrisNovember 30, 2023 at 3:59 PM


    Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I will take that Leap of Faith if you call in me! Holy Spirit please help me with your discernment so I may hear and know what The Father is asking of me for this time! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say yes, Father. I will take that leap of faith. I only ask that you please let me hear Your voice. I need to know what leap to take. Open my ears to You so I can make the right choice, the one You call on me to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Father GOD. I am taking that leap of faith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Yes Yes Lord.
    Help me take that leap of faith πŸƒ‍♀️πŸ§—‍♀️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog