November 4, 2023


BELIEVE ME
“The GREATEST TREASURE that you can have in this hour is that you BELIEVE ME. That is you BELIEVE ME that the darkness is not winning but that it is being SET UP to be DESTROYED and that you BELIEVE ME that all My PROMISES of RESCUE and REBUILDING are YES and AMEN to you. When you BELIEVE ME, it becomes your GREATEST WEAPON of WARFARE. The darkness CANNOT STAND in the presence of a FAITH that BELIEVES WHO IAM and that what I SAY WILL COME TO PASS. This is the day for EZEKIEL 12:28 “So tell them, ‘Lord Yahweh says to you: There will be no more delay. My words will be fulfilled now! What I have prophesied will be done. Lord Yahweh has spoken!’” While others are PANICKING at all the SHAKINGS and CHANGES, you STAND FIRM in your FAITH and BELIEVE ME. All were INVITED to DRAW NEAR to Me like you have and to receive and BELIEVE My words of a coming DESTRUCTION of evil and evil systems and to BELIEVE My words of hope and life and a good future. They STUBBORNLY clung to their TRADITIONS and REJECTED My VOICE sent to them through the prophets. They have placed themselves OUTSIDE of My GRACE, and this will be a season of CONFUSION and FEAR because they BELIEVED the WRONG VOICES. They will be SHAKEN AWAKE with the rest of the world, and they will be FORCED to admit that the prophets were right. RECEIVE them back into the FELLOWSHIP of the brethren with GREAT GRACE and no ‘I told you so speeches.’ The REBUILDING season will be marked by HUMILITY, LOVE, and UNITY. “We kept at it, repairing and rebuilding the wall. The whole wall was soon joined together and halfway to its intended height because the people had a heart for the work.” NEHEMIAH 4:6 (MSG) BELIEVE ME, and it will go WELL with you and your household.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Thank you Diana. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome encouraging word!!!!!! πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really struggling as one of my childrem is deceived by far left and its false identities. Been crying out and standing for 4 years that this child is free. I want to believe so badly God will successfully free my child, but I am afaid it will not happen because this child is very stubborn, stuck in rebellion, and bitter due to a lot of painful rejection. I love this child so much and I am so sad this child fell for the deceptions. This child has a great heart for others. Please pray for my faith and to not be deveived by what I see. To clearly hear God on this so I pray with faith and the right prayers. That my husband and I stay unified and pray together on this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jesus for this word

      Delete
    2. I hear yourbhears

      Delete
    3. The Lord once told a friend to take her child and push over a Cliff and let him fall into the arms of the Lord. It really works. Dutch Sheets also pointed out years ago to pray for your children and let God take care of them. When we do it, it exercises their pride muscle. If you don’t exercise the muscle it loses strength. God reached me once my sister learned that.

      Delete
    4. GOD is so good.

      Delete
    5. Everything you shared about your prodigal son was actually encouraging to me! Those qualities of stubbornness, rebellion, and rejection—when Jesus encounters your son will be turned to zeal, passion, and compassion! He will be powerful in the Kingdom! God will honor your prayers (pay in faith and hope—not desperation)! God is able and willing to draw your son to Him! Pray that your son has a supernatural encounter with God—it can change his whole life in an instant!

      Delete
  4. Almost eight billion people on the planet.

    It's gonna need a LOT MORE than shaking to wake up the BILLIONS that are woefully asleep, brain-washed, brain-dead, and deceived due to decades, even centuries of deliberate and every level of evil manipulation imaginable through all the partners with darkness.

    Just think about all of the countries where deep-rooted forms of "ism" exists - cultural, political, religion, etc. and you can see there are billions of people who are basically pagans and idolaters of some kind.

    In just the past several years, an enormous amount of evil and corruption has been exposed and revealed through a virtual avalanche of evidence yet people are either so incredibly stupid or so far above the brain-washed threshold that the only thing that will WAKE them UP is something that will make them feel like being at the "edge of a precipice" to believe and accept the TRUTH. And even that won't be enough for many.

    We who are awake and have been a long time - we are waiting and longing for JUSTICE and JUDGMENT - WORLDWIDE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God. He can and will change a nation over night. He is not to be reduced to the power and authority of mere man. He is GOD.

      Delete
    2. Only GOD can and will snap them out of it.
      That's what HE's been telling us.
      What HE is about to do has never been done before in the history of the world. The Red Sea rescue in the bible will pale in comparison to what HE is about to do for the entire world.

      Delete
  5. We. BELIEVE YOU, Father, with all our mind will body soul and strength! We shall intercede with Your vast Angel Armies, to manifest those deceived, distracted precious ones! You AHALL turn those caught by n the devil’s snare! Correcting directing protecting and perfect ling them! In Jesus, Your Son’s, MIGHTY Name!

    Amen & Amen!πŸ™πŸ»✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AmenπŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

      Delete
  6. My heart is heavy with all the wicked stuff happening in the world....This message really comforts me today. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen πŸ™! I FIRMLY BELIEVE YOU FATHER! I feel it is so close! I awake the fulfillment of your Promises! I look forward to all the happy loving faces of my family and friends! We will dance for you, MY FATHER! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so much for your prayers. It has been a very painful season with my child, but I am processing this with God. Bless you for yoyr encouragement

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog