November 6, 2023


LIVE AGAIN!

“I AM giving you a NEW CRY to release into your Nation. In the face of DARK THREATS and GREAT UNREST, I want you to SHOUT this declaration over the Land and its people, ‘LIVE AGAIN!’ Quite SUDDENLY, your Nation will be THRUST into CRISIS, and it will look like there is NO HOPE of SURVIVAL. Into this DESPAIR and NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE, I want you to CRY OUT over your Nation, ‘LIVE AGAIN!’ What goes DARK, what PERISHES in this war season, needs to DIE and to be REMOVED. DO NOT MOURN the loss of what I AM JUDGING because I AM PROTECTING you from the LOSS of your FREEDOM, the STEALING of your resources, and from the DEATH SCHEMES. Fix your gaze FIRMLY on My GOODNESS and on the WONDERFUL FUTURE I have promised you. Everyone will BENEFIT from this RESCUE OPERATION, but those of you who have FOUGHT by My side and BELIEVED My PROMISES spoken through My prophets and My Word, you will be DOUBLY BLESSED. Sons and Daughters of LIGHT, ARISE and take on this NEW CRY of DESTINY that will SPEAK LIFE into death, LIGHT into darkness, and HOPE into hopelessness. LIVE AGAIN!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So be it, until we see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless the LORD!!! Thank you Father for eyes to see, and ears to hear!!! You are Faithful, and have given us Sister Diane, to help us walk through this time of great darkness, but GREATER LIGHT being RELEASED through your sons and daughters that believe in your Word, and your Prophets that are here today. Thank you Lord! I release LIVE AGAIN in Jesus Most Holy Name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fear, no disappointment! Fight on troops! God is with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! LIVE AGAIN! I will shout this message as you have ask us to do, please continue to give me the strength needed. Remind me this is necessary to rid the evil! I honor my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog