November 7, 2023


MORE THAN ENOUGH

“I AM the God of MORE THAN ENOUGH. I don’t just SUPPLY all your needs, I give you an ABUNDANCE. Not only do I give GRACE, I give a GREATER GRACE that will EMPOWER you through HURT, LOSS, TEMPTATION, and FEAR. I AM your EVER-TRUE, UNFAILING SOURCE, and I want to be your GOAL. I LOVE to GIVE to you and SHOWER you with ABUNDANCE, but I also desire for you to KNOW Me, as I know you. I love to REWARD your life with BLESSINGS and PROMISES KEPT, but I LONG for the REWARD that you can bring Me and that is COMING to Me to have our HEARTS INTERTWINED in DEEP LOVE and COMMUNION. Will you CHOOSE to SOAK in My LOVE and let Me CAPTURE your HEART with My PRESENCE? WISDOM for life and for decisions come from this place of NEARNESS to Me. PEACE and ENDURING HOPE are BIRTHED in My presence. Those who are CLOSE to My heart will receive REVELATIONS about the FUTURE, and I will give you STRATEGIES to not just SURVIVE, but to THRIVE! When you DRAW VERY CLOSE to My heart, you will find it easier to put your TRUST in Me rather than the WORLD’S SYSTEMS to be your SOURCE of MORE THAN ENOUGH.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. 🙏🏻❤️✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father’s heart is so big and tender! What a blessed invitation to draw near to our loving Creator. It melts my heart to think that the Source of all love and goodness requests the pleasure of my company❤️🥰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help me to draw nearer Lord! Thank you for your grace and mercy Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father, I choose to soak in Your love. Capture my heart with Your presence.
    ❤❤ Let my heart be intertwined with yours in deep love and communion.
    Thank You Father,that in Your presence, all my hurts are healed. Make me whole O Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog