November 8, 2023


OBVIOUS EVIL

“OBVIOUS EVIL is rearing its UGLY head all over the world. The enemy senses his coming GIGANTIC FAILURE in another attempt to CONTROL the world and make it SERVE him. He has ACTIVATED the hearts of DECEIVED men to CARRY OUT his schemes of DEATH and DESTRUCTION. Because your enemy is DESPERATE, his schemes and those partnered with them are being REVEALED as OBVIOUS EVIL. This is hard for you to see, and it TEARS at your heart to see the VIOLENCE and the HATRED. The LYING media are still SHIELDING the WICKED and COVERING UP their DARK CRIMES. But I AM going AROUND them and more and more TRUTH will come before the eyes of the STILL-ASLEEP masses. In fact, the media’s covering up of OBVIOUS EVIL will lead to their DOWNFALL because I will bring the TRUTH to the LIGHT. Because this is a season for REAPING what you have SOWN, those who LIED ABOUT and did not PROTECT the people from OBVIOUS EVIL will REAP EVIL into their own lives. OBVIOUS EVIL will SHAKE many AWAKE out of their STUPOR, and they will realize all the LIES they BELIEVED and they will see we are in the middle of a WAR between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT. The ranks of those SEEKING TRUTH will SWELL, and you will have many REINFORCEMENTS. Because I AM the TRUTH, those seeking truth will find Me, and My Kingdom of Light will grow on the earth. As PAINFUL as OBVIOUS EVIL is, know that I will use it to UNCOVER and EXPOSE the DEEP DARKNESS, and it will RETURN on their own heads. Continue to RELEASE the POWER of My Spirit to AWAKEN HEARTS, MINDS, and EYES to My TRUTH and My LIGHT; and we will witness together the DOWNFALL of OBVIOUS EVIL.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. ✝️🙏🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect words for today. Feeling very discouraged over election results here in Ohio. The state passed a bill that allows abortion up to 9 months. And parents gave up their rights over their children. Horrible! So much outside money. We still have much work to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that must be such a heaviness for the believers in Ohio. It probably seems impossible. But remember that God can change it all instantly. I'm believing for that.

      Delete
  3. I love your new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you in Ohio and Kentucky. I do not believe these changes came because people truly supported them. Most people I know who support abortion think it is horrific to go beyond a certain point. I think it is wrong period, but polls last year found abortions without limits were not popular among most Americans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog