December 1, 2023


HOT AND HEAVY

“I AM coming after your ENEMIES HOT AND HEAVY. Their carefully planned speeches filled with LIES and DECEIT will NOT have the effect they have always had in HOODWINKING the people. Instead of being received, their speeches will only get them into HOT WATER, as I UNCOVER the TRUTH they are trying to KEEP HIDDEN with their lies. Your enemy is used to BRINGING THE HEAT of THREATS, INTIMIDATION, and FEAR to make the people COWER and be COMPLIANT. I AM bringing My FIRE to BURN UP every new PLOT they try to launch. Your continued PUSHBACK on the darkness and your REFUSAL to BOW to their schemes has OPENED PORTALS for Me to LAUNCH FIRE MISSILES to EXPLODE and to BURN UP their evil plans. Your PRAYERS EMPOWER My Host to become the RODS OF GOD. The arrogant elite who thought they could use the HEAVY HAND of the LAW to DEFAME and DEFEAT those standing for righteousness, are about to FEEL the HEAVY BLOW of My HAMMER of JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. I don’t just make an ATTEMPT to STOP injustice; oh, no, I AM going to ANNIHILATE it with the BLOW of My HAMMER of JUSTICE. My HEAVY HAMMER will EXPOSE all their CROOKEDNESS and EVIL, and they will find themselves being the ones on TRIAL for BRIBERY, CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and TREASON. Keep in your RANKS, Army of Light! Do not allow PETTY DIVISIONS or DISTRACTIONS to cause you to FALL OUT of your place in the BATTLE. CALL IN this season of My GREAT RESCUE, and watch Me come in HOT AND HEAVY!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Thank you God. Let our lights shine for your kingdom. Glory to God. God = truth and truth = Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting news today on Restored Republic Report that NESARA came in on Thanksgiving 11-23-2023 at 11:11pm. Your last interview showed us that God speaks through numbers. Thank you for sharing God's messages. Things are happening and God is working on our behalf. Halleluliah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes LORD
    So be it!!
    It is so encouraging to know that refusing to bow to their evil schemes, opens up portals for Your fire missiles to move through and burn up their evil plans.
    Hallelujah πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ πŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the nugget about 100 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much richness here, Diana! Thank You, Lord is insufficient BUT GOD! Hallelujah! I love and appreciate all comments as always!πŸ₯°✝️πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool that the word "annihilate" is what Father used. He gave me a number corresponding to that word to look up yesterday. It is #1111 in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary - the name of Balak which means "to lay waste", "to annihilate". So I needed to come here and read this! Awesome! Thank you Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father God, I am so excited
    and happy If I could jump, I would be jumping like my son did when he was little and would get so excitrd. Remember him hopping for as long as he played that game.
    Lord I am so happy to see evil not getting there way. It Oh the joy I feel.
    FATHER , IN jesus name I CALL IN this season of Gods GREAT RESCUE, and watch Him come in HOT AND HEAVY!”
    Bless the Lord, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!
    I thank you Father for giving us the heads up and giving us hope that evil will not rule tgis world, God does. I thank you Father just for being you. I thabk you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog