December 10, 2023


FEAR AND TREMBLING

“Get ready to hear BRASH, THREATENING voices in this hour. The darkness is going to throw EVERYTHING they have at you in order to make you SHRINK BACK in FEAR and to COMPLY to their DEMANDS. If you will DRAW NEAR to Me, I will put My FILTER on what they are saying. I will give you WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING that will allow you to see BEHIND all that they are throwing out against you and your rightful leader. I will allow you to HEAR the DESPERATION they feel to PULL BACK the narrative that is SLIPPING through their hands. For them it is like trying to hold onto a handful of SAND. It will SLIP THROUGH their fingers. Underneath the SPEWED DARK RHETORIC will be ever-increasing TANGLED WEBS of LIES and a RISING sense of PANIC. The desperate attempts to try to HANG onto their lies will begin to be OBVIOUS, and they will SLIP OUT of their grasp. It won’t be too long before they are COMPLETELY EXPOSED as My Spirit of Truth BLOWS their SMOKESCREEN of LIES away. They will be left NAKED and in FEAR AND TREMBLING before Me and before an AWAKENED WORLD. FEAR AND TREMBLING will overtake my people as well, but it will be the CLEAN and ENDURING FEAR of the LORD and a TREMBLING in AWE of My MIGHTY RAW POWER and DELIVERANCE, as I LIFT the CURTAIN on the EVIL and CORRUPT. Let the world be in FEAR AND TREMBLING before Me.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. I am a bit overwhelmed right now. I was praying on the way to church as I always do, alone in the car because my husband has to go at a different time, when I found myself !!screaming!! at the devil to take his filthy hands off of my life, my family, my church, my community, my country. It was as if I lost all control and was enraged. I am not, and never was a screamer, never! But my throat is sore from demanding the devil leave off in the name of Jesus; asking the Lord to enforce the Victory we are entitled to because Jesus paid the price. Has anyone else ever experienced such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie Green has been telling us for a long time to shout and lift our voices at the devil! Let your inner lion roar!!!

      Delete
    2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Holy Spirit guide me to DRAW NEAR to My Father! Give Me the WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING that will allow me to see BEHIND all that they are throwing out against me and Our rightful leader. Allow me to HEAR the DESPERATION they feel. We await the FEAR AND TREMBLING of OUR LORD! The AWESOME and WONDER Of HIS POWER! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

      Delete
    3. I occasionally let loose on the devil. Not to often. But something just riles up inside me and I get some sort of boldness that lets it rip. I get bold too, when I repeat all the declarations I find on Julie Greens rumble comments.
      Being an introvert , I am usually timid but loud when I am home by self. But there is just something comes over me that gives me confidence in myself that lets the devil have it.

      My cat, was staring at me for a long while one day. I started preaching to it. Then my throat siezed up and I couldn't talk without choking.
      I rebuked it and called on the Blood of Jesus. And was free to talk again.


      Delete
  2. Joy in the Morning 44December 10, 2023 at 8:36 PM

    Thank you all. I appreciate reading that others sometimes have similar things happen. And thank you to lovely Diana, who continues to bless us with her obedience to share what the Lord tells her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lord. The rats are panicking and making mistakes! Vengeance is yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog