December 15, 2023

THE SECRET POWER OF JOY
“I created the world and mankind because it gave Me GREAT JOY. I want My creation to experience this JOY as well. SIN, HATRED, UNFORGIVENESS, DARKNESS, all STEAL JOY, and it leaves a person feeling LOSS, SHAME, REJECTION, and SADNESS. One of the major BENEFITS of salvation is the RESTORATION of JOY in your life. Salvation OPENS the DEEP WELLS of JOY I placed in your hearts. It BLOWS OFF the lids of SIN, DARKNESS, and BITTERNESS, and RELEASES STREAMS of JOY into your heart and life. WATCH over these WELLS of JOY and don’t put LIDS of SIN and UNFORGIVENESS on them again. My Spirit is BRILLIANT at helping you RECOGNIZE and CHUCK those lids out of your life. Here is THE SECRET POWER OF JOY: when you LAUGH it OPENS your spirit UP and your JOY CONVERGES with ALL THE JOY OF THE AGES. JOY becomes a PURE LIGHT that CLEANSES you of DARKNESS, SICKNESS, or LACK, and it SHINES OUT from you as LIFE—pure and simple—LIFE that is RENEWED and RESTORED. JOY is not an OPTION; JOY is a POWERFUL WEAPON against DARKNESS, SELFISHNESS, and SICKNESS. The darkness CANNOT STOP the POWER of the LIGHT that enters you and your surroundings when you LAUGH. I have chosen to CONVERGE your laughter with the laughter of ALL AGES, and this makes it even MORE POWERFUL. Laughter is FAITH in a GOOD GOD who has plans of LIFE and JOY for you. This is why I sit in the Heavens and LAUGH at the enemy’s plans because every LAUGH SHOOTS FORTH the POWER of LIGHT that INFILTRATES and DISMANTLES the darkness. The HOLLOW LAUGHTER of PERVERSION or the MOCKING LAUGHTER of DARKNESS are the enemy’s COUNTERFEITS of JOY. This kind of dark laughter enjoys other’s SUFFERING and SHAME, and it only serves to DARKEN the heart further and CAPTIVATE the heart to the PRISON of darkness. I will give you opportunities every day to LAUGH and experience JOY. Enter in and LAUGH with all your heart, and THE POWER OF JOY will OPEN your eyes to a GOOD FUTURE of LIFE and LIGHT.”      
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal


 

Comments

  1. From Go to God to Good! Let's Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy To The World - Justice Of Yahweh❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading alot about JOY lately. I needed to hear this word on laughing. it is powerful. Kim Robinson talks about this as well in watching funny movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ₯°

      Delete
    2. πŸ˜πŸ˜„ Thank You Lord for the weapon of JOY.

      Delete
  4. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Another powerful and beautiful blessing you give to us, your children! I have to admit there is very little laughter in my life! It has been a long journey and I have built the walls so tall around my heart! I couldn’t bare any more sadness, pain and sorrow! Holy Spirit I believe these walls are also keeping me from some of The Lord’s gifts! Help me to break down the walls I have built in order to save my heart! I want to experience all the Father has for me now and forever! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog