December 17, 2023


THE GOLDEN SECRET

“I have a GOLDEN SECRET to ENGRAVE on your heart. Do you want a life FULL of the RICHES of knowing Me, of living your life to the FULLEST, and of COMPLETING all the PURPOSES you were created for? The GOLDEN SECRET is in SURRENDERING your life back to Me and in making Me, not just your SOURCE, but your GOAL. Whatever you SURRENDER to Me, I will make it BEAUTIFUL and FRUITFUL. When you FILL My heart with JOY, it will be POURED BACK on you, and you will experience My NEARNESS and My GOODNESS. Do not be those who HANG ONTO areas of your life because you don’t TRUST Me or My promises. PSALM 16:4 (TPT) ‘Yet there are those who yield to their weakness, and they will have troubles and sorrows unending. I never gather with such ones, nor give them honor in any way.’ The one who has taken the LEAP OF FAITH and SURRENDERED it ALL to Me will experience FULLNESS of LIFE and JOY. PSALM 16: 5,6 (TPT) ‘Lord, I have chosen You alone as my inheritance. You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion. I leave my destiny and its timing in Your hands. Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places. I’m overwhelmed by the privileges that come with following You, for You have given me the best! This is the GOLDEN SECRET of a life WELL-LIVED, marked by JOY and FULFILLMENT, and by an INTIMATE WALK with Me.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





  

Comments

  1. Jesus Mary Luisa I surrender my will. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, hear me and help me. I surrender all to you. Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father! I want to experience The Golden Ticket! Holy Spirit guide me, if there are areas in my life that I have not fully surrendered to The Father please let me know what that maybe and help me to fully surrender! In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog