December 18, 2023


MORNING HAS BROKEN

“I AM announcing to you today that MORNING HAS BROKEN over your lives and the life of your Nation. I want you to know that the battle has SHIFTED IN YOUR FAVOR, and a NEW DAY HAS DAWNED. Behind the scenes, the arrogant ones have been STRIPPED of MONEY and POWER, and all they have left is to FRANTICALLY try to keep people in the DARK and to keep up the FACADE that they are still in power. At this point, they have nothing to lose, and they will try to send CLOUDS of DARKNESS to OBSCURE that MORNING HAS BROKEN. Your job is to AGREE in FAITH when I tell you a NEW DAY has DAWNED and to continue to BLOW with My Spirit WIND every dark cloud BACK INTO THEIR CAMP that they attempt to send out. Become FEARLESS in your WARFARE because you know you ALREADY HAVE THE VICTORY, and I AM allowing you the SATISFACTION of helping to EXPOSE and CLEAN-UP these DARK and MERCILESS ones. REJOICE with Me, My faithful ones, because MORNING HAS BROKEN!”

MORNING HAS BROKEN by Eleanor Farjeon
Morning has broken like the first morning,
Blackbird has spoken like the first bird. Praise for the singing!
Praise for the morning! Praise for them springing fresh from the Word! 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You can take this prophecy and change morning to mourning. Either way you spell it, we have the victory!

      Delete
    2. Amen Lord! We are ready!

      Delete
  2. Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Joy comes in the morning! Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can take this prophecy and change morning to mourning. Either way you spell it, we have the victory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song "Morning Has Broken" has a part that says: Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
    Born of the one light, Eden saw play
    Praise with elation, praise every morning
    God's recreation of the new day

    God's recreation of the new day! Sounds like the "arrow" word about God's kairos moment and also words about God resetting, redeeming and remodeling time for His people now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This is awesome. Thank you for sharing this, Anonymous!

      Delete
  5. On my way into work this morning ( I always look at the sunrise and sky ) and noticed how clear, blue and cloudless the sky was. The bright beautiful sun was shining and I said to Father how magnificent His sky was today! THEN....I read the words of the Father :) What a loving Father He is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallelujah 🌞Morning has broken!!!
    "Become fearless In your warfare".....Yes Lord thank You for these specific words of
    confirmation for me.
    I boldly chose to wear my Christmas brooch( that has a cross on it) to work today and received some stares.
    I'd asked the Lord over the weekend to grant me boldness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Father. ❤️Thank you Dear Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Diana for sharing your time with the Father, with us. It does indeed feel like Morning has broken. To God be all glory🙌

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I Agree in Faith that A NEW DAY HAS DAWNED! I am fearless and know that we already have the Victory! All Glory to Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior! 🙏❤️🙌🙌🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog