December 2, 2023


THE FOG IS LIFTING
“Soon STARTLING EVENTS will occur that will cause THE FOG OF WAR and THE FOG of Leviathan’s DECEPTION to LIFT. The FOG OF WAR affects My Army of Light who are in the THICK of BATTLE every day. They can see what is right in front of them, but the WHOLE SCOPE of the WAR is HIDDEN in the FOG of the SECRET battle strategies being waged by My Host and by men and women fighting for FREEDOM and JUSTICE behind the scenes. I COMMEND you, Army of Light, for keeping FOCUSED on the BATTLE I have placed before you—even though you couldn’t SEE the whole picture, you TRUSTED Me and were FAITHFUL to KEEP your post. For those people still ASLEEP under THE FOG of LIES and DECEPTION, the coming STARTLING EVENTS will RUDELY AWAKEN them to the REALITY of this war of DARK TO LIGHT. For both My Army and the sleepers, the SHOCKING events will cause THE FOG TO LIFT, and everyone will have the opportunity to SEE CLEARLY. Your faith will be VINDICATED by what is UNCOVERED and EXPOSED before the world. The Sleepers will have some HUMBLE PIE to eat—be GRACIOUS and KIND to them and WELCOME the reinforcements to the Army of Light. Those DEEPLY DECEIVED by the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT will REFUSE to acknowledge My hand and My heart in what I AM doing and in who I AM RAISING UP. Sadly, their MISGUIDED, STUBBORNNESS will keep them OUTSIDE of My REWARDS and My RECOMPENSE. I still love them, but they have placed themselves OUTSIDE of the FLOW of My RIVER OF LIFE. You REMAIN in the flow of My River when you ALIGN your heart with My heart, when you CHOOSE to see things with My eyes and perspective, and when you COME to Me for fellowship and refreshing. When events happen that are STARTLING and SHOCKING , be GLAD that THE FOG IS LIFTING. The result will be CLEAR VISION, and you will SEE the coming FREEDOM and VICTORY.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Hallelujah!!! Happy the fog will be lifted, sad for the people that will not acknowledge the will of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen & Amen! We Praise your Holy name Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the Lord going to do with those deceived by the religious spirit? Have you received any insight about them? Pride is so deceitful that I cannot get through to my loved ones and I’ve just given it to Him and trust Him to deal with them in His way๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have those in my life too, when I get even slightly close to this subject, I get that deer in the headlights look. But the Lord loves them!

      Delete
    2. I learned that also, my husband, and adult children and their spouses, every time I said anything, it’s like I was pushing them away. Diana had a word a while back about not ‘burning any bridges’. I entrusted them to my Father. We want them to feel comfortable coming to us after He ‘awakens’ them. When my sleepers wake up God will get all the honor , glory and praise !

      Delete
  4. Same here re loved ones/friends. Following downright abuse/cruelty, 2 years, I've finally ceased witnessing all together. Peace. And prayer for the deceived. Thank you, all, for commenting. Comfort in others' similar experiences. We give it to Him. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah. LIGHT WINS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindy (Simil) HarrisDecember 6, 2023 at 2:44 PM

    Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Help me to remain in the flow of Your River, keep me ALIGNED with your heart! I COME to YOU for fellowship and refreshing. I will be glad that the fog is lifting. I am ready for the coming FREEDOM and VICTORY. ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A DARK RULER IS DEPOSED