December 21, 2023

I HAVE A QUIVER FULL

“My ARROWS of JUDGMENT are being RELEASED against your enemies, and I will continue to release them until I have PINNED EVERY ENEMY RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF THE MATTER. PSALM 21:12 (TPT) ‘They will turn and run at the sight of Your judgment-arrow aimed straight at their hearts.’ Some will SEE the ARROW flying at them. Some will HEAR the bowstring SNAP to release the ARROW, and FEAR will CONSUME them because they know they are the TARGET. They will try to RUN, TAKE COVER, HIDE; but it will NOT WORK because My ARROWS are like FLAMING MISSILES that TRACK their TARGET and NEVER MISS. In the day of My ARROWS of JUDGMENT, you will say, ‘Your almighty hands have captured Your foes. You uncovered all who hate You, and You seized them…they will be consumed by the fierce fire of Your presence. Flames will swallow them up. They and their descendants will be destroyed by an unrelenting fire. We will watch them fail, for these are ones who plan their evil schemes against the Lord.’ (PSALM 21:8-11 TPT) My VALIANT Army of Light, your PRAYERS, DECREES, DECLARATIONS, WORSHIP, and LAUGHTER are FLAMING ARROWS you are releasing into the camp of the wicked. They scheme and plan in the DARKNESS. Just imagine the SHOCK in their eyes when their darkness is SUDDENLY LIT UP by the VOLLEY of FLAMING ARROWS released by My WARRIORS. This is your declaration for this day, ‘Rise up and put Your might on display! By Your strength we will sing and praise Your glorious power!’ (PSALM 21:13 TPT) Remember, I HAVE A QUIVER FULL of FLAMING ARROWS!”

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal  

Comments

  1. Heavenly Father in Jesus Name, I am here knocking on Your door Father GOD, it is such a delight to join you in our daily chats. LORD of Glory as You have instructed, I rise up and put Your might on display! By Your strength I will sing and praise Your glorious power! Father GOD I call down the globalists, the elite, the lobbyists, CIA, FBI, IRS, all corrupt judges, all corrupt military, all corrupt police forces, FEMA, corrupt democrats, RINO's, NIH, CERN, all corrupt governments and infiltrators and anyone that is not of Almighty GOD, Your enemies are my enemies Father. In this time Father GOD I hold onto my victory in the Name of Jesus, every lie will be exposed, every freedom will be returned, my nation the United States of America and nations around the world will be restored. I decree and declare every person will be exposed, every lie, all corruption, all stealing, all money trails, all foreign business deals, all insider trading and all bribes will be exposed for the entire world to see! Praise Your Powerful Name Father GOD, things are changing rapidly and moving quickly to bring my freedoms, to free the Land of the Eagle and to free nations around the world, because of Your Mighty Hand its almost over! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Thank You Father GOD for opening Your door for me today for our chat and for answering my prayer. In the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So be it, Lord today

      Delete
    2. Hallelujah Lord! We will abide! Amen

      Delete
  2. My heart is so heavy....(?) I know Father, you would have had them chose LIFE....chose BLESSING...you wanted them to LIVE and not die BUT GOD, you are faithful. This is of their own doing, the Blood of Jesus pardoned us all. Thank you for your faithfulness and great love to bring such correction, judgement. Oh that eyes will be opened at last to see how GOOD you REALLY are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for many, many months now for Holy Spirit to bring His fire and burn away away everything that is not of Him. This Word is a confirmation that I have been praying appropriately! ❤️πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! We are so very grateful to know that you are armed with a Quiver of Flaming Arrows and that they will strike the intended targets as you have planned! You are Our Mighty Warrior Father! Forever Grateful, Your Daughter! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog