December 21, 2023


MEDALS OF HONOR FOR THE ARMY OF LIGHT 

I am sensing how proud the Father is of all of you. The last two days, He has spoken powerful words revealing the plans of the enemy, and they are not good plans! I did not see one soldier flinch or express fear or anxiety. I saw seasoned Warriors arise, speak out boldly His decrees and declarations and continue to press forward taking back the ground stolen by the enemy and canceling out his plans in our authority as sons and daughters of the Most High God! Well done, Army of Light! The Father is passing out MEDALS OF HONOR to you all!

Do you see how we have been strengthened in our faith and fighting abilities? We’ve come a long way in a few short years, as we responded to the Father’s words and promises and put them into action.

Comments

  1. Happy to lay any medal down alongside any Crown; take all the Glory LORD! Onward to COMPLETE VICTORY! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Well expressed!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‘

      Delete
  2. I gladly receive my Medal of Honor! Thank Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Father for the honour of fighting alongside You and the host.
    Thank You for Your validationπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you precious sister Diana, for your diligence and faithfulness in daily bring bringing to us,Father's words of instruction and encouragement.
      BLESSINGS to youπŸ’—

      Delete
  4. It is from prophets, like yourself, that we are learning how to please our God, so we would also like to commend you, as well, for helping us in this fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So grateful for this boot camp season we have been in the last 3-4 years. I’ve grown so much in my relationship with Papa GOD and as hard and trying as these years have been, I would not change them for anything. Abba Father truly does work all things for good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! Sister Diana! Thank Him for His faithfulness in giving us His words through His Saints to encourage us! The spirit of prophecy is upon you! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I receive it, thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesterday was my toughest day in years both physically/mentally and spiritually but at the end of the day I went sling some more arrows you evil principalities/demons.I asked the Lord if I could sleep through the night without doing declarations I slept seven hours straight.I woke up at 6am did a handful of declarations a pray and slept one more hour.I can't let those arrows stop for one day do you think... I am in for the long haul........."Death to satan"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these beautiful words that you have written! Proud to be part of the army of light! Congratulations! Wear your medals proudly! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog