December 22, 2023


WHAT I SAY WILL STAND

“So many voices are FILLING your airwaves with CONFLICTING REPORTS. How do you know WHAT and WHOM to BELIEVE? I COUNSEL you to PRAY for GREATER and DEEPER DISCERNMENT so that you don’t get SIDETRACKED from the messages I AM speaking. WHAT I SAY WILL STAND. It will STAND the TEST of TIME because what I AM saying will COME TO PASS. Words that I speak will always LINE UP with My written WORD and with My CHARACTER. You will LEARN My character from My Word and from our MEETING together, as I REVEAL My heart to you. You will SIFT what you hear from other voices through My CHARACTER. Any voice that speaks to you that there is NO HOPE and that your Nation has been DOOMED by Me is a voice you SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO. These type of voices are RELYING on their EARTHLY OBSERVATIONS or on MANMADE DOCTRINES assigned to My Word. Any voice that says you are going to LOSE and you might as well BRACE FOR DEFEAT should be IGNORED. I AM the GOD of VICTORY, and I AM able to DEFEAT ANY darkness. LISTEN to My report and PAY ATTENTION to the voices I AM speaking through. The voices I AM speaking through will give you HOPE—HOPE for a VICTORY, A RESURRECTION of your Nation, and for a NEW DAY DAWNING. WHAT I SAY WILL STAND.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. Hallelujah! And AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! Thank you, Lord! Thank you for your servant, Diana, who is such a blessing to so many — including me. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Holy Spirit guide me to say the right prayers! I want to PRAY for GREATER and DEEPER DISCERNMENT so that Ne s and my family doesn’t get SIDETRACKED from the messages that the Great “I AM” is speaking to us through his prophets! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™ Amen and Amen πŸ™

      Delete
  4. Father God, we are ready and waiting. We are your hands and feet. Direct us, guide us, and give us courage to face whatever comes our way. We love you. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™ Amen and Amen πŸ™

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog