December 23, 2023


COVERING ANGELS

“This is a season of GREAT JOY as people reflect on a LOVE so GREAT that the Word chose to leave His position of POWER and GLORY and to put on flesh in order to DWELL AMONG mankind. Our plan was to WIN BACK Our creation through a LOVE so GREAT that it LIVED and DIED for you. Even as you REJOICE in EMMANUEL, the God who chose to be WITH YOU, remember that the MANGER leads to the CROSS, and a SEEMING DEFEAT becomes the GREATEST VICTORY of all time. The enemy would love to SOW his DESTRUCTION into your celebrations because the JOY and PEACE of this season THREATEN all his THRONES of DARKNESS. I AM releasing to you COVERING ANGELS who will PROTECT and DEFEND your JOY and PEACE. You can COMMISSION them to COVER you and your family, My prophetic voices, your friends, your churches, your righteous government leaders, and anywhere else I prompt you to send them. They will PRESERVE your PEACE and JOY and DEFEND you against the enemy’s plans to STEAL, KILL, and DESTROY you. CELEBRATE the Light of the World and commission My COVERING ANGELS to PROTECT and DEFEND you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

  1. Heavenly Father in Jesus Name, I am knocking on Your door Father GOD for our daily chat and I want to thank You Father GOD for Diana Larkin. For so long Father GOD I have questioned why Your prophets do not post in a timely manner, I have questioned delays in Your Word getting out and I send grateful thanks for You showing me the way to Diana Larkin and her daily encouraging words from You. Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday I can count on Diana Larkin to bring forth Your Words and I embrace each one with love in my heart. Father GOD thank You for releasing Your Covering Angels who will protect and defend my joy and peace this Christmas Season while I celebrate Jesus. I call upon the Covering Angels that my Father GOD has released to me to cover my family, prophetic voices that are of GOD, my friends, the churches that are of GOD, the righteous in the government and anywhere else GOD intends for the Covering Angels to do their work. Thank You Father GOD for ensuring Your Covering Angels will preserve my peace and joy and defend me against the enemies plans to steal, kill and destroy me and my nation the United States of America. Father GOD I celebrate this Christmas with You, with my Savior, Your Son Jesus Christ and the Light You are bringing to the world and commission and I celebrate the Covering Angels You are providing to protect and defend me. You are such a glorious and giving Father, how I adore You. Thank You Father GOD for opening the door for me today for our chat, thank Your for Your Covering Angels protection and thank You for answering my prayer. By the Blood of the Lamb I pray, Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prayer - thank you for sharing it and for putting GOD in all caps! I learned to write GOD this way to show that I am speaking of the one true GOD. The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Not the god of this world which is satan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™πŸ»❤️πŸŒ²πŸ’–

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome. GOD, JESUS and LORD are always in caps. We all learn so much daily to bring growth. https://pray-injesusname.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Thank You Father for Your provision of COVERING ANGELS for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you notice that December 23, 2022 had the same title and a very similar message? Peace and joy! This date must be important. Christmas Eve Eve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ‘πŸ»✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŒ²πŸ’–

      Delete
  5. sister Diana, I looked up the word "commission"... an authorization or command to act in a prescribed manner or to perform prescribed acts

    Do you believe we have the role of authorizing or commanding the Father's angels? Jesus said, the angels belong to the Father. (Matthew 26: 53 and The Revelation 3: 5). Please tell us the Scripture for commissioning angels if you have a moment; it will help us be pleasing to the Lord and at peace with His Word.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Such a glorious blessing from The Father! I will FULLY CELEBRATE the Light of the World and commission YOUR COVERING ANGELS to PROTECT and DEFEND Me and my family! They will preserve my Peace and defend me against the evil enemies! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog