December 24, 2023


THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS

“You are entering a season of THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. This is My GIFT and My PROMISE to you today—just as I AM coming to DELIVER you from your enemies, so just as surely I AM coming to RESTORE ALL THINGS in your life that have been STOLEN, LOST, BROKEN, or DAMAGED. This includes a RESTORATION of RELATIONSHIPS, WEALTH, HEALTH, DESTINIES, FREEDOM, and RIGHTEOUS RULERS across all seven mountains of society. I will RESTORE UNTIL YOU CAN HOLD NO MORE! Your FAITHFULNESS, your PERSEVERANCE, and your HOPE will be REWARDED and GREATLY VINDICATED. Everyone will know that you are Mine because you are so HIGHLY FAVORED. Do you want PROOF of My PROMISES? Meditate on the MIRACULOUS BIRTH of My Son in a humble stable and realize that through His SURRENDERED will to Me, the world became BEFORE JESUS and AFTER JESUS. He gave the GIFT of ETERNAL SALVATION to the world, and He USHERED in the KINGDOM ERA. You are living in the day when My KINGDOM as it is in Heaven is being ESTABLISHED on the earth. Jesus is PROOF I can CHANGE a human heart from DARK to LIGHT, and now you are helping USHER IN My KINGDOM of LIGHT on the earth, as it VIOLENTLY pushes out the darkness. This will pave the way for THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. Be JOYFUL, GIVE THANKS, and CELEBRATE as you look for THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Lord! His kingdom endures forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mighty Word and Promise from our Savior, Lord and King! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jesus! I rejoice in your promises! Hallelujah to the King, Savior and Lord of all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'EVERYTHING STOLEN'
    'EVERYTHING LOST'
    'EVERYTHING BROKEN'
    'EVERYTHING DAMAGED'
    You will restore!!!!
    Thank You God for this great gift🎁and promise to me today.
    I receive it with Joy and Thanksgiving πŸ’ƒπŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me three! Merry Christmas!πŸŽ„πŸ™πŸ»✝️

      Delete
  6. Almost as great as the gift of Jesus himself! Thank you so much, ABBA Father!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amen, I needed this so much today❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! You have been a God send to me. I feel so close to Father God’s heart because of you. I couldn’t ask for a better present ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Diana I pray for you to have a beautiful holiday, thank you for you continued obedience to Christ and sharing His Words to us. Christ is our Lord and there is no other!πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  10. Restoration of so many things lost and stolen since childhood until now. Reminds me of this song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBhqrcfp87k

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Christmas Day post???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen πŸ™! What a glorious word! A glorious gift that Our Father will bestow to us, his children! This gift will pave the way for THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. I WILL Be JOYFUL, GIVE THANKS, and CELEBRATE as I look for THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! HALLELUJAH! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog