December 26, 2023


BREATHE IN MY PRESENCE

“You are on the PRECIPICE of a season of GREAT CHANGE. As the darkness and the Light CLASH in the days ahead, remember that you have been TRAINED for this day, and together we will fight VALIANTLY and we will TRIUMPH. It will be important for you to DRAW AWAY into My PRESENCE. Feel My hand on your shoulder IMPARTING STRENGTH to you. BREATHE IN MY PRESENCE, and you will be QUIETED in My LOVE and be RENEWED by the BREATH of My Spirit. When you BREATHE IN MY PRESENCE, you are breathing in the Spirit of LIFE, REFRESHING, RENEWAL, STRENGTHENING, and My DEEP and ABIDING PEACE. BREATHING IN MY PRESENCE will EQUIP you to FIGHT another day, to BELIEVE in the promised VICTORY, and to SEE the FUTURE through My eyes. I AM the future, and those who DWELL in Me will walk into the GOLDEN PROMISES that will fall on your life as FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS of Me. I will CARRY you when you are WEAK and TIRED, and I will FILL you with My LIFE and STRENGTH, as you BREATHE IN MY PRESENCE.”

ZEPHANIAH 3:17 (NKJV) “The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing God's word with us daily! You are so faithful in doing so, and it means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Your Word from GOD, Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you, Diana, for letting God use you as His mouth piece. His WORD lifts us up when there is such upheaval in the world. It just causes us to STAND EVER SO STRONGLY and come against evil one's plans and schemes. No weapon formed against us will prosper and OUR LORD ALWAYS CAUSES US TO TRIUMPH!
    HALLELUJAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading your title, before I read anything else, I had tears well up and I felt such peace. Then I read your words.... Wow... thank you Diana for sharing these powerful messages from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Holy Spirit guide me to the secret place where I may rest, be renewed and receive HIS Love! I want to BREATHE IN GOD’S PRESENCE, so that I may QUIETED in HIS LOVE and be RENEWED by the BREATH of HIS Spirit. πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So well-expressed, Lindy! Thank you!πŸ’–

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog