December 27, 2023


THE POWER OF MY VOICE 

“Do NOT fear when you see evil throw every dark scheme they can think of at you. I want you to remember THE POWER OF MY VOICE. One sound from Me can FLATTEN a whole forest. PSALM 29:4-5 (AMP) ‘The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars of Lebanon.’ The enemies can SCREAM and YELL and THREATEN, but the SOUND that I release will MUFFLE their screams and will eventually SILENCE them. My voice CREATES LIGHT, and it DESTROYS DARKNESS. Remember that you are made in Our image, and your VOICE ALSO HAS POWER. That is why you must ALIGN your heart with My heart so that what you speak CREATES LIGHT and BRINGS DOWN DARKNESS. When you ENTERTAIN FEAR (fear is actually believing the enemy is more powerful than I AM), when you speak with a CRITICAL SPIRIT against your brothers, when you AGREE with the voices of DOOM and GLOOM that ALL WILL BE LOST, then you EMPOWER the AGENDA of DARKNESS. Use the POWER of your VOICE to speak HOPE in My GOODNESS and in My POWER. Use the POWER of your VOICE to DEFLECT and BRING DOWN every enemy scheme and declare ‘BOOMERANG’ over their plans and watch as their plans come back to DEFEAT and SILENCE them. This is a WAR OF SOUNDS. My VOICE ALONE could easily win and crush the darkness, but I AM REQUIRING that My Army of Light ALIGN with THE POWER OF MY VOICE to win this WAR OF SOUNDS. Draw near to Me, open your mouth, and I will fill it with THE POWER OF MY VOICE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



    

Comments

  1. Amen! The power of God's word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is so amazing! I am finally understanding the POWER of WORDS! Thank you Diana for this confirmation from GOD about our power in Christ! I was just reading a book last night called Your Words Are More Real Than You, by Francis Jonah. Then I read this... such confirmation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Holy Spirit guide me so I can come closer and be filled with the Power of Our Father’s Voice! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Thank you Abba Father for "filling our mouths with the power of your voice. Psalm 7:8-9 Open you mouth with a mighty decree, I will fulfill it. Now you will see, the words that you speak so shall it be b'shem Yeshua! Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog