December 28, 2023

DARKNESS IS BEING EXPOSED
“Don’t miss the fact that before this year ends, DARKNESS IS BEING EXPOSED. It is being exposed FIRST in the Church mountain. How can I JUDGE the rest of the WORLD if I do not first clean out My Houses of Prayer? I must have a CLEANSED and RIGHTEOUS Church to send the HARVEST of souls that is coming. They will need to be DISCIPLED in My WAYS and My WORD—not MAN’S ideas of EARNING religious favor, not by those COMPROMISED by excusing evil in their own lives, and not by those who SECRETLY SERVE the DARKNESS and who wear a FACADE of religious behavior to COVER their GREED for money and power. BRACE YOURSELF because MANY are about to be EXPOSED and BROUGHT DOWN. No longer will My shepherds and leaders GET AWAY with teaching MANMADE DOCTRINES that DISEMPOWER My sons and daughters from FULFILLING their call to RULE and REIGN. No longer will I allow IMPURITY and COMPROMISE with sin to be taught or to be done in SECRET because these DEFILE My Body. Those wearing FACADES of serving Me but who really serve darkness will receive the MOST SEVERE JUDGMENT and RECKONING. Their EXPOSURE and FALL will be EPIC. I AM not cleaning My House in SECRET, but in the PUBLIC EYE because I AM going to CLEAN OUT the other mountains that way as well. This is how the FEAR OF THE LORD will again be established in your Land. This is the time for My TRUE sons and daughters of LIGHT to SHINE FORTH so that the world can see that I AM a GOOD Father, but I AM also RIGHTEOUS and HOLY. You can only be righteous and holy through the BLOOD of My Son and through CONTINUAL SURRENDER of your life to Me. I AM the One who makes your heart and life a BEAUTIFUL BEACON of LIGHT that will draw others to My PRESENCE. They will see My BEAUTY in you, and they will DESIRE to be beautiful, too. Lead them to the CROSS and the PROMISE of complete REDEMPTION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE that was WON for them. Enter into the FULLNESS of all I have for you and then INVITE others to join you in the JOURNEY. The DARKNESS IS BEING EXPOSED in order to bring in the fullness of the LIGHT.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. With only 3 more days left in the year, I have to wonder if this is referring to the Jewish calendar. That would put the end of the Jewish year 5784 sometime next September. Lord, Your will be done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given all that seven mountains of society need to be judged and cleansed worldwide it obviously is not going to happen in the julian calendar year of 2023. That's impossible.

      Delete
  2. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Holy Spirit guide me to be a beacon of light! Give me the knowledge wisdom and the correct words to help anyone seeking Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the spirit it’s harvest time. We would not be this far in the natural if the Lord wasn’t working against dark forces in the spirit realm๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thought after reading this that came to me is a volcano near the Vatican

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog