December 31, 2023

WHAT THE ENEMY DEFILES, I CAN PURIFY
“There has been an assignment from the enemy to DEFILE people. His GOAL is to BLUR the line between what is RIGHT and what is WRONG. This makes it easy for the enemy to TEMPT you with sin. SIN ALWAYS DEFILES you, but especially sexual sin does great DAMAGE to your soul—whether you CHOOSE it or whether it is FORCED on you. DEFILED people DEFILE other people. Once sin has a FOOTHOLD in your life, it will always INCREASE until DARKNESS CONSUMES MORE AND MORE OF YOU. You can see the EVIDENCE of this as your society is FLOODED with lifestyles that bring DEFILEMENT and DEATH and that are not capable of producing LIFE. What is the REMEDY? It is the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD being established once again as the STANDARD of righteousness. My GLORY FIRE is at work now EXPOSING DEFILEMENT in all areas of society but especially now in the Church. It will do no good to RESCUE your Nation from the arrogant evil agendas if you remain a DEFILED people. DEFILEMENT allows evil to CREEP into every area of life. DEFILEMENT is SLAVERY TO SIN, and I desire to have a FREE people who can MAINTAIN a FREE Nation. Take heart in this fact: if the ENEMY CAN DEFILE, I CAN PURIFY. My Son’s BLOOD has the POWER to wash away DEFILEMENT, My Spirit can PURIFY with His FIRE, and I will RESTORE PURITY. DO NOT HIDE YOUR AREAS OF DEFILEMENT; they are EMPOWERED in the darkness of SECRECY. CONFESS and REPENT. Ask Me to help you HATE the sin like I do. Take COMMUNION and COVER the sin with the BLOOD and see it as WASHED AWAY. SURRENDER to My Spirit’s CLEANSING and TRANSFORMATION. Ask Me to be made PURE again. A TSUNAMI is coming to UNCOVER DEFILEMENT, and it has begun in earnest in the Church. 2024 will be a year to EXPOSE and CLEAN UP DEFILEMENT. As you have received PURITY, be ready to HELP others receive it as well. WHAT THE ENEMY DEFILES, I CAN PURIFY.”
VERSE FOR 2024: PSALM 86:11 (TPT) “Teach me more about You, how You work and how You move, so that I can walk onward in Your truth until everything within me brings honor to Your name.” Diana Larkin , A Watchman’s Journal      



Comments

  1. Search me, Lord, and see if there is any wicked way in me. Cleanse and purify me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In agreement! Search me oh Lord and cleanse my soul. Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Diana for giving us God’s guidance and words to live by!

    You are wished a Happy and Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!
    Diana my sister, thank you for your obedience and faithfulness this year. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. All glory to God on High!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! YES! LORD
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I know as a younger person I walked in defilement, whether by another’s force or depravity or by my own depravity! This was many years ago, before I chose a new path to walk! I have repented and been forgiven! Holy Spirit, I ask now if there is anything additional that I need to repent of, please bring this forward so that I can continue to walk in the Way of the Lord! In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! Amen πŸ™! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog