December 4, 2023
I AM RELEASING MY JUDGMENTS AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES
I was briefly taken to the Throne Room this morning. I saw lights flashing, roaring sounds, the Father’s powerful voice of many waters said something I did not understand, but the Angels, Host, and Elders responded with cries of Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord! I then heard the voice of many waters again, and this time I could hear what He was saying.
“I AM RELEASING MY JUDGMENTS AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES.”
“I want you to know that I have RELEASED MY JUDGMENTS AGAINST YOUR ENEMIES from the highest Throne in the Universe. My COMMAND has traveled to the earth, and My WORDS will be FULFILLED. These JUDGMENTS are now at work. Some of them you won’t see at first because they are being implemented BEHIND THE SCENES. If you PAY ATTENTION, you will pick up on the SIGNS that the wicked are UNDER JUDGMENTS when you see them SCRAMBLING for more money, corporations FAILING that seemed too big to fail, and THREATENED plans NOT coming to pass. You will HEAR them in public LASHING OUT in ANGER because they are TERRIFIED they are LOSING CONTROL. All of these JUDGMENTS from My hand will PUSH them into LAUNCHING their DEADLY STRIKE PREMATURELY, and it will NOSEDIVE back into their camp and BRING ON their FINAL, PUBLIC JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. My ROARING JUDGMENTS will FLOOD over them just as surely as My BLESSINGS will COVER your lives. FEEL in the Spirit the MOMENTUM of events that is RISING and realize your DELIVERANCE IS AT HAND.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
Thank you lord !! Your kingdom is waiting! Thank you Diana you are a blessing!!
ReplyDeleteSuch an encouraging word! Thank you, Diana, for your faithfulness to listen and convey God’s words to us!!
ReplyDeleteYes Lord.
ReplyDeleteThank You.
Be thou exalted.
Halleluiah! God wins! Thank you Father God!
ReplyDeleteGOD WINS! So sorry these people refused to listen to the Father…the price of disobedience may be eternal. May they repent….
ReplyDeleteThank You Lord my will/strength have been weakened in the last couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteWhat an uplifting message ! I'm filled with excitement, anticipation....and fearlessness. God bless you Diana
ReplyDeleteGlory to You LORD! Thank you Diana for this message. We sense the static in the atmosphere. Amen.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I know YOUR BLESSINGS will COVER me and my family’s lives. Let me feel the MOMENTUM of events that is RISING and let me realize your DELIVERANCE IS AT HAND! ๐❤️๐๐๐ฅ๐ฅ
ReplyDelete