December 5, 2023
NOW I WILL BRING MY FISTS DOWN
“Because I do not change, you can look for Me to ACT according to the PATTERNS already laid out in My eternal Word. In your day a group of people with DARKENED HEARTS have joined together to STEAL from you, to KILL you, and to DESTROY what is precious and good. Your CRIES for DELIVERANCE and the SUFFERING of the CHILDREN have come before My Throne of JUSTICE, and I have rendered a VERDICT in your favor. My message through Ezekiel to Jerusalem is for your CAPITAL CITY of Washington D.C. EZEKIEL 22:3-4 (TPT) “Prophesy to the city what I, Lord Yahweh, say to them: Jerusalem (Washington D.C.), you bring doom upon yourselves because you have shed the blood of so many. You are defiled by your manmade gods. You have become guilty by the blood you have shed and defiled by your handmade gods. Your time is up! Your day of reckoning is on the way. Therefore, I have made you an object of scorn and a laughingstock to all the nations.” Here is My last warning to those partnered with darkness: EZEKIEL 22:13-14 (TPT) “Now I will bring My fists down on your acts of robbery and murder in your midst. Do you think your courage will endure when I AM through with you? Do you think your hands will remain steady on your day of reckoning? I, Yahweh, have spoken, and I will do it!” Everyone hear the word of the Lord: NOW I WILL BRING MY FISTS DOWN!”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal
We are so ready for justice in the face of defiance of laws of man and laws of God. God cover us with the blood of Jesus which is the only way for us to be clean.
ReplyDeleteI declare it with you my Lord and My God. Enemies of Almighty God you are through. God Wins and You have lost. You have no power to defeat Almighty God. If you were smart you would fall on your face, admit, confess, and ask for mercy before your God and except your consequences of your actions, repent, repent, repent. Turn back to God. It is your only chance. We praise you, Lord, we praise you for you are The Most High God. Yours plans are wonderful and we are expectantly looking forward to your plans manifesting for the whole world to see. Hallelujah! (Wendy, SC)
ReplyDeleteAMEN
DeleteThanks Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
ReplyDeleteAmen and Amen!
ReplyDeleteGod wins!!! Amen
ReplyDeleteWhat "can" one say the THAT but "Amen, Amen, Amen!"
ReplyDeleteAmen π! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! π❤️πππ₯π₯
ReplyDeleteAMEN!!
ReplyDeleteBring down Your fists LORDπ₯π