December 6, 2023


IT IS WELL

“I want you so ANCHORED in My LOVE, My POWER, and My COVENANT PROMISES to you that no matter what circumstances come your way, you can say with confidence, ‘IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.’ I want you to truly GRASP a hold of the fact that I AM the STABILITY OF YOUR TIMES. I AM the SURE and UNCHANGING ROCK on which you stand. The GREAT TIDE of CHANGING EVENTS may lap at your feet, but it will NOT OVERWHELM you. By TRUSTING in My POWER and PROMISES, you have placed yourself HIGH ABOVE all the JUDGMENTS that will FLOOD the land and wash over the wicked. They will be REMOVED and seen NO MORE, and you will WITNESS from your place of safety in Me, My STRONG RIGHT ARM DELIVER you and your Nation. Every time you REFUSE to TAKE the BAIT of FEAR but, instead, choose to REHEARSE My power and My promises, your SHIELD of FAITH THICKENS and DEFLECTS all the FIERY DARTS the enemy throws. FAITH GROWS by COMBATING FEAR and DEFEATING THIS GIANT. Fears start in the MIND so carefully GUARD your thoughts against any INVASION of fear. Your mind will be STRENGTHENED against FEAR by MEDITATING on My written Word, by REVIEWING the promises given through My prophets, and by WORSHIPING Me in the face of any CHALLENGE. FAITH formed in the midst of CHALLENGES becomes a SHINING JEWEL, lighting up any darkness, and telling your soul, ‘IT IS WELL.’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thank you for guidance and more instructions to combat, Mighty Father we love you❤️ Thank you sister, God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for delivering the words of the Father. I pray Psalms 91 over all the families of our nation. I pray Ephesians 6:10-18 over all the saints that we may stand strong for the Father. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious prophetess, you bless me everyday but more importantly you’ve modeled how easy it is to do the same. Oh what blessings are mine as I now facilitate “Healing to Destiny” Retreats that teach participants to do the same. The thick shield was interesting. He’s shown me a year ago how it is growing, once covering only me, it then covered the other person for which I intercede. Now He says, it covers the territory our small prayer group covers. As these connect He says to pray “Cloaked” ( think Star Trek) and quilted over the USA. Now I see they’re becoming impenetrable by faith as well! Hallelu-Yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy In The Morning 44December 6, 2023 at 3:23 PM

      I saw a vision of four angels assigned to me. One is named Stealth. Your covering sounds similar.

      Delete
    2. Hallelujah! Thank you for sharing, Anon & Joy!

      Delete
  4. Heavenly Father, thank you for this timely word and thank you for Your protection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindy (Simil) HarrisDecember 6, 2023 at 3:23 PM

    Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! Holy Spirit please guide me and walk with me daily through these days, keep reminding me Not to FEAR! IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL. πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAITH GROWS by COMBATING FEAR and DEFEATING THIS GIANT. Fears start in the MIND so carefully GUARD your thoughts against any INVASION of fear. Your mind will be STRENGTHENED against FEAR by MEDITATING on My written Word, by REVIEWING the promises given through My prophets, and by WORSHIPING Me in the face of any CHALLENGE. FAITH formed in the midst of CHALLENGES becomes a SHINING JEWEL, lighting up any darkness, and telling your soul, ‘IT IS WELL.’”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got bad news of job loss today (12/7) and this continued the ministry of the Holy Spirit. Thankful how He uses the faithful whom He has gifted for ministering to the Body. I have peace amidst the loss with no fear of the days ahead.

    When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well with my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isaiah 41:10
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallelujah! I believe and receive these glorious words, Lord God Almighty! Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog