ACTION ITEMS: Video THREE THUNDERS ARE COMING, January 30, 2024

ACTION ITEMS:

*When the darkness attempts to intimidate you with forecasts of sickness, financial loss, and lack, we are to declare back to them that Heaven’s THUNDERS will break those plans to pieces.

*We are to stand on our covenant promises of preservation, protection, and provision. We are to call forth His THUNDERS to crack open the heavens and to release His exposures and the destruction of the darkness. We are to call in His life, light, and glory.

*We are to be aware of the ministry of angels, welcome them, be grateful for their help.

*Don’t allow fear of being wrong or of being deceived to hold you back from using our keys to open doors of wonder and revelation. If you are set in your ways, ask Him and He will restore your childlike wonder and a hunger for deeper revelation. Don’t let fear cause you to miss out from receiving our keys of wonder and revelation.

*When we ask for Holy Spirit’s comfort, He will come from the inside out and from the outside in. Remember that the Comforter has come for you.

*Be quick to repent when He stirs up issues in our own hearts. Do not hold onto resentment, anger, or criticism of others.

*The power of a worshiping heart is one of your greatest weapons for this season.  

*We are to get behind the troops (natural and spiritual) at the border and help push back the darkness. Declare: you shall not breakthrough nor cause a breech. Great is the power and might of our God, and He has come to save us.

*It’s time the Church came out of hiding and faced her fears. We are not called to escape, we are called to reign with the Father. We are not called to hide from the darkness, we are meant to shine His beautiful light into the darkness, and to bring His kingdom rule and ways across all areas of society.

*We are to declare: a day is coming when we will trample evil into the dust and anew day will dawn for justice, righteousness, and freedom.

*To help bring in the full disclosures that are needed, we can bind the mouths of lying Leviathan and release His glory on the truth. Declare that every lie, every hidden weapon, all deep perversion and corruption will be fully disclosed in His glory. Call in the light of full disclosure.

*We are to walk through the door of faith into the more because He is the God of more. Leave behind doubt, fear, and our need for control. Call in His plans that are more than we can think or imagine. Enter into the door of more and call in His plans. Enter into the door of more and breathe in the fresh breath of Heaven and feel our excitement and faith build as we look to the God of more.

Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal 

Comments

  1. Love it Diana!๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satan only copies God! What if God has celestial space ships, a wheel within a wheel? Hummm. These pictures you show are so miraculous.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the aura around the sun and moon? God told me Trump is my David and Cyrus! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it on good authority thru trusted of the Lord God Almighty's Prophets that Donald J Trump whose rightful, elected position as President of the USA was stolen from him b/c of the Evil planned by the Enemy of our souls and using souls who have sunk deeply into the lies of that which are referred to as 'the deep state'; is our Heavenly Father's bar David to become our president in 2024 to lead us into the Truth, Love, and Restoration of America that our Heavenly Father wants for his Kingdom Age, beginning now. Glory Be To Our Eternal God Forever and Ever. I praise Him that it won't be by Human might or by spirit but by our Father's Will for Peace. We will live to see the Evil planned for His Family of believers from all Nations, put those who would continue in EVIL stopped as it implodes on itself.

      Delete
  4. Diana, I wish all of these daily Words from God and the Action items were in a book, with x-large print. easy read font too. Giant task for sure.
    Has God said anything about it? Cause, I have been telling him I would like that a lot. And probably a lot of other people too.
    I think a book format would be cheaper than trying to print all these myself. I have printed a lot of the ones that give us declarations or words I think I will need, altering the print so it is bigger.
    But I was thinking for some time now, a book would be better. Plus reading back on all the older words online are time wasting while waiting for internet pages to load when going back to them.

    Thank you my Father for all your words of encouragement and direction and declarations. These are such a great help to all of us. Father, I thank you beyond measure for all you have kept from us, all you have given us, and well....everything. You are Awesome!!! I am trusting in you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book or journal is such a wonderful idea. In large print would be ideal !

      Delete
    2. Hi. Maybe you can create a file in Word and copy and paste the daily prophecies. Compile your own booklet. Thereby you can choose the font, the size etc. Personally I downloaded a diary app from playstore and I copy the parts of the prophecy (not only Diana's but also others eg Julie and Amanda) that really "speak" to me and I paste it in there. And when I need encouragement I read them and it's like a spiritual vitamin booster.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the idea, but I have done that in a word doc's. I have printed out hundreds of pages of Diana's and others and all the decrees. Just hard to carry around my computer with me. Or all those papers I have printed out. Organizational skills are not my gift.

      Delete
    4. I have had many requests to turn these words into a book of some sort. I thinks it’s a great idea—I just don’t know how to go about doing it! Help, Holy Spirit!

      Delete
  5. Amen on the easier to read font !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dame Diana -- I seek your prophetic voice and word out daily since God the Father provided you as part of His voice to strengthen Him in me. What you do is greatly appreciated! With gratitude...blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog