January 10, 2024


CRUMBLING FROM WITHIN

“Across all seven mountains of society, EVIL has INSERTED itself. From the outside, it may APPEAR that EVIL is SECURE and HOLDING ONTO their STOLEN territory. But I will assure you that these power bases are CRUMBLING FROM WITHIN. Behind the scenes, leaders are being presented with PROOF of their CORRUPT and PERVERSE behaviors. They are being shown EVIDENCE of their TREASONOUS ACTS. They are being given the option of ‘RETIRING’ OR ‘RESIGNING’ from their lofty positions and in return, they will be given consideration when they are brought before MILITARY TRIBUNALS. Some are taking this offer but many REFUSE to give up their seats of POWER. Both groups are looking for deliverance from the DARK and DESTRUCTIVE SCHEMES that they plan to launch. They are hoping to create enough FEAR and CONFUSION so that they KEEP their ILLEGITIMATE POWER from being taken away. Their plots and schemes are IN VAIN because INWARDLY the EVIL POWER STRUCTURE of the mountains is being weakened until a CRITICAL POINT is reached, and the mountain CRUMBLES FROM WITHIN. As the plans to BRING DOWN darkness proceed and the CRUMBLING begins, it is your ASSIGNMENT, Army of Light, to remain a STEADY LIGHTHOUSE BEACON of HOPE and FAITH that draws people to the STABILITY of My LOVE and My PROMISES of RESCUE, DELIVERANCE, and RESTORATION. Don’t fret because evil still seems to be ruling. Remember, it is CRUMBLING FROM WITHIN.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. (Psalms 64:1-10) "Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. {2} Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: {3} Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: {4} That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. {5} They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them? {6} They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. {7} But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. {8} So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. {9} And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. {10} The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing that I (again) read this very chapter this morning and the Holy Spirit drew me to verse 7 a few weeks ago. I have been declaring it.

      Delete
  2. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! The battle within… it is intense! Please Father help me to regain my strength and confidence! I do not doubt your ability, but it is I that have lost my strength and fight! Help me Father, help me! 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog