January 11, 2024

I WILL BE WITH YOU
*I was briefly taken to the Council Chamber of Heaven this morning. As I stood behind my Elder, I drew needed strength from him. My attention is drawn to the oval table where I see the whole tabletop has become a huge screen backlit from underneath. I see a map of the world, and the Elders are discussing the synchronized timing of releasing events to awaken and shake the world and to expose evil. I see a planned earthquake here, volcano there, and the earth opening up over there. Directions are given to guardian angels to move their charges out of the way of harm. The Father led me to PSALM 68:20, 21, 23 (TPT) “Our God is a mighty God who saves us over and over! For the Lord, Yahweh, rescues us from the ways of death many times. But He will crush every enemy, shattering their strength. He will make heads roll for they refuse to repent of their stubborn, sinful ways. For My people will be the conquerors; they will soon have you under their feet. They will crush you until there is nothing left!”
*The Father speaks: “The shakings and events that are unfolding in your day have been CAREFULLY and STRATEGICALLY planned to cause MAXIMUM DAMAGE and EXPOSURE of the wicked and the MAXIMUM BLESSING and PROTECTION of My very own. Do not doubt My ability to PROTECT you and to PROSPER you during a season of UPHEAVAL and CHANGE. World systems are going to change, but I WILL NEVER CHANGE. I WILL BE WITH YOU through every moment of your life. My PROVISION and My PROTECTION are NOT of this world. They are from My Heavenly Kingdom that is now INVADING the earth. It follows then that My JUDGMENT and JUSTICE of those who have chosen to serve darkness will not come just from your earthly realm, but it will be SUPERNATURAL SHAKINGS, EXPOSURES, and JUST JUDGMENTS. Those who have REFUSED to repent will receive a HARVEST of DEATH, IMPRISONMENT, and LOSS. Those who serve Me will receive a HARVEST of ABUNDANT LIFE, FREEDOM, and GREAT GAIN. Always remember, whatever comes, I WILL BE WITH YOU.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



  

Comments

  1. EMMANUEL ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is the author? "I was briefly taken to the Chamber of Heaven this morning." Who? Diane? TY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I am a child of the Most High! I serve you My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Please give me strength, courage and guidance to overcome the challenges and difficulties that I face! You know my mind and heart, help me to be stronger! ๐Ÿ™❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog