January 14, 2024


THE FRAGRANCE OF OUR PRAYERS 
As I set my heart to be lifted up into His presence this morning, I began to dimly see the Council Chambers in Heaven with the 24 Elders seated around the oval table. I saw the blue-green atmosphere of the room. Then, I began to smell a very sweet incense aroma. It just kept wafting over me, and My Elder told me it was the PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS. There were so many faith-filled prayers and decrees from the saints that the room was filled with a pink cloud of incense and prayers. I realized I wasn’t dressed in regular clothes like I have been every time before on my visits to the 24 Elders. This time I was in a royal pink gown with a pink sparkly crown. The Elders were nodding in approval, and my Elder reached back, patted my hand, and said firmly, “You are royalty.” The Father was breathing in and enjoying the fragrance of our prayers, and He spoke:
“My children’s cries for FREEDOM have been heard, and they will be ANSWERED. There is a BEAUTY of WORSHIP that has joined to the INCENSE of the PRAYERS of FAITH. This worship has come forth from My people in their BROKENNESS, in their LOSS, and even in their CONFUSION or DOUBT, they have pressed in and TRUSTED Me as their ONLY TRUE SOURCE of LIFE and DELIVERANCE. I will ARISE, (I saw Him stand up, and a hush filled the room.) and I will RESPOND to this beautiful SACRIFICE of PRAYER and WORSHIP by My mighty right arm of JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. My children will be RESCUED, and they will be brought into FREEDOM and WHOLENESS. They will see with their own eyes My VINDICATION and My REWARD.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal  





Comments

  1. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ˜”thank you merciful, loving King

      Delete
  2. Oh, Father God, we love you so! We thank you for loving us so! Yes! We have been rising, rising, rising up, praying, decreeing, declaring, crying out to You! Heavenly Father, in Your Son, Jesus' MIGHTY Name, we shout Hallelujah! Amen! We shall never cease worshipping You, glorifying You, Seeking You, for we remain Always and Forever Humble and Hungry for You and only You, Father God! Amen & Amen!✝️πŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Thanks Lord, totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this must have been a beautiful and awesome scene and experience! What does our Father look like? You said you saw Him stand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful word! I could actually see it in my mind as reading it. Thank you Diana for sharing your visions and Gods word.πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Heavenly Father ! Thank you for delivering us from this very dark time . Thank you Diana my family always look’s forward to reading and listening to your kind words of encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Oh what a beautiful vision! I am so glad for you Diana, what a wonderful gift to have been bestowed upon you! You are deserving of your beautiful pink gown and crown πŸ‘‘! πŸ™❤️πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Father!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog