January 15, 2024


I WILL HELP YOU SORT IT OUT

“As you begin a New Era, it is important for you to DISCERN what to KEEP from the last season and what to LET GO OF so that I might FILL your life with NEW ASSIGNMENTS. If you come to Me with OPEN HANDS and a YIELDED HEART, I WILL HELP YOU SORT IT OUT. This year of the OPEN DOOR requires that you CLOSE some doors because if left open, they will COMPETE with or DISTRACT you from FULLY ENTERING the NEW OPEN DOORS I have for you. Some of these old open doors in your life are areas of COMPROMISE with SIN that need to be SLAMMED SHUT and SEALED with the blood of Jesus. Other old open doors are areas that have been GOOD and FRUITFUL, but I may want to CLOSE those doors in order to PRUNE and PREPARE you for GREATER FRUITFULNESS and a WIDER IMPACT. Don’t RESIST My Spirit when I AM PROMPTING you either to CLOSE OFF AREAS of SIN or to CLOSE OFF what have been GOOD DOORS. TRUST MY PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE. BELIEVE that I have OPEN DOORS for you to walk into BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION. Will you trust Me to truly GUIDE your life into paths of BLESSING, FRUITFULNESS, and PEACE? Holy Spirit has the BLUEPRINTS for your life, and He will faithfully GUIDE you by His WISE COUNSEL so that your life will REFLECT the Master Builder. It will bear My BEAUTY, My Son’s PEACE, and My Spirit’s GLORY. I WILL HELP YOU SORT IT OUT.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless the Lord, with all that is within me, bless His holy name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been agonizing about what to salvage from a hurricane disaster area four story home. Much of it paperwork books and files from a previous life. Good to know I'll have some help, I need lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I say YES, I Will trust You to truly GUIDE my life into paths of BLESSING, FRUITFULNESS, and PEACE!!!! “Holy Spirit has the BLUEPRINTS for your life, and He will faithfully GUIDE you by His WISE COUNSEL so that your life will REFLECT the Master Builder. It will bear My BEAUTY, My Son’s PEACE, and My Spirit’s GLORY. I WILL HELP YOU SORT IT OUT.”
    I SAY YES! PLEASE HELP ME SORT IT OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, shut the door on sin, which profits me nothing. What is their to hold onto from the past under the deceptive control of the darkness? "forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil.1:13-14

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a couple of photos that I would like to send to you. How do I do that? Love your program and what our Father is doing in all of our lives, Amen. 3xciting times! With love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Father
    I say "YES" to Holy Spirit's wise counsel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog