January 17, 2024


DRAW NEAR SO THAT YOU CAN FIGHT FOR ANOTHER DAY

“Feeling a BIT WEAK, a LITTLE WEARY and WORN DOWN, somewhat DAUNTED about the days ahead? Then come to Me, let Me ENFOLD you in My arms, DRAW NEAR and place your head on My shoulder, and I will FILL YOU UP AGAIN with My great LOVE, My STRENGTH, and My deep REST. BREATHE Me in and BREATHE out WORRIES about the future and DOUBTS that you’ll be able to MAKE IT to the finish line.” (It is very cold this morning—unusually cold for here, and I looked up and saw two birds on a branch cuddled together, sharing their warmth. This is a picture of how close the Father wants to be with us.) “I LOVE your NEARNESS, and I LOVE to IMPART My STRENGTH and My VISION into you. DRAWING NEAR to Me in OPENNESS and DEEP SURRENDER allow Me to FILL you with My HOPE, My PEACE, and My STRENGTH. I will RENEW your VISION, HEAL your trauma, and I will WALK with you STEP by STEP into a POWERFUL FUTURE where you will see VICTORY, VINDICATION, and REWARD. DRAW NEAR to Me, My Beloved, and you will be able to FIGHT FOR ANOTHER DAY.”

Diana Larkin, 
A Watchman’s Journal  







Comments

  1. So encouraging and comforting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️ Thank you Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Father ❤
    Thank You .
    I sorely needed this word.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so needed in this moment. Father, you are so good. You know just what we need. Thank you SO much. Oh, how we love and need you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the inspiration God

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greatly needed. Thank you so much, Father!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavenly Father in Jesus Name, I am knocking on Your door today in a state of confusion, answers only You can give. LORD, are we in the end times, the Revelation? When You swipe Your hand to clear the earth of the enemy in all its forms, will You be bringing Your children to Heaven or will we live on earth in freedom through Your victory. Father GOD there is confusion, there are some words from Your prophets that it sounds like the end times, for instance Barry Wunsch in his word from You on January 17, 2024 said, "The end time harvest is upon you!" What does this mean Father GOD? Father GOD could You please clarify this for me through Your trusted prophets Julie Green, Barry Wunsch or Diana Larkin? Father GOD please clear away the confusion and give me clarity and understanding in what is to come. Thank You Father GOD for opening the door for me today, for clearing my mind of the confusion and thank You for answering my prayer. In the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I want to be able to DRAW NEAR TO YOU SO THAT I CAN FIGHT FOR ANOTHER DAY! Holy Spirit, guide me, show me how to do this, I so much need to draw closer to The Lord! I am weary, and can’t seem to find the right words that express my desire and need at this time! I pray for this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog