January 18, 2024

WHEN YOU TURN OVER A ROCK
“What do you see WHEN YOU TURN OVER A ROCK? It’s NOT a pretty sight is it? You will see CREEPY, CRAWLY bugs and slugs that stay HIDDEN and only come out in the DARKNESS. It is going to be a SHOCKING SIGHT when I TURN OVER the UNDERBELLY of those partnered with DARKNESS and PERVERSION. Their GROSS SIN and DEPRAVITY have ENLARGED the territory that darkness occupies in your Land, and it has sent DEFILEMENT and CAPTIVITY to sins of PERVERSION and LUST all through your Nation. It’s the PERFECT COVER for those who practice dark and evil deeds to ENSNARE others in a measure of what they are involved in because then those people will NOT WANT to UNCOVER the GROSS darkness because it might EXPOSE their own area of DEFILING SIN. Hear My Father’s HEART as I call to those who have been ENSNARED by the OVERFLOW of evil that was released into the atmosphere by those committed to DEFILING and ENSLAVING the nations. I call to you to REPENT NOW, to COME CLEAN before witnesses, and to ASK for and RECEIVE DELIVERANCE from the dark spirits who have attached themselves to your soul and body. SHUT THE DOOR TO DARKNESS! That means DESTROYING any IMAGES, MATERIALS, or ITEMS associated with the sin. REMOVE the GROUNDS that the enemy has to make you REPEAT CYCLES of SIN, SHAME, and REGRET. I want you FREE! Free to be HOLY, PURE, and UNDEFILED. This goes for those who have been DEFILED, too. I want you FREED from the EFFECTS of the sins against you, and I will RESTORE your PURITY and WHOLENESS. FORGIVE those who sinned against you—that means you take them off your HOOK of JUDGMENT and place them on My HOOK of JUDGMENT. I will render PERFECT JUSTICE for you, but My heart is also to RESTORE those who sinned against you. Forgiveness is FREELY GIVEN—TRUST is EARNED. Forgiving does not mean you allow them back into your life. This DEFILING of the Land occurred because My Church STOPPED being the LIGHT and the SALT. They allowed COMPROMISE with sin under the GUISE of being KIND. They IGNORED or DENIED DEFILING SINS in leaders because they saw an anointing on them, and because they knew what a MESS EXPOSURE and CLEANUP would make. NO MORE! I AM TURNING OVER THE ROCK OF CORRUPTION AND DEFILEMENT, and ALL WILL BE EXPOSED. SURRENDER to Holy Spirit’s SEARCH of your own heart and COME CLEAN. PURITY and FREEDOM are a beautiful thing that I AM restoring.” 
Diana Larkin , A Watchman’s Journal    




Comments

  1. Thank you Diana. You are truly showing us what The Father's heart is all about! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I FULLY SURRENDER to Holy Spirit’s SEARCH of MY own heart and I PROMISE I WILL COME CLEAN AND SEEK FORGIVENESS. I Believe that I have done this in the past, but need to be completely sure that my heart and soul are Pure! I need to make sure that I have forgiveness for the ones who have hurt me in the past. Perhaps this is what holds me back from being in the secret place with My Father. I AM SEEKING PURITY and FREEDOM, which are beautiful things that I need restored! I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over myself and my entire family and ask the Holy Spirit to also help them to repent and seek forgiveness! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, Forgive those who hurt me and purify my soul. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can God truly restore purity and wholeness? Or rather do I need to walk out the consequences of so many vile sins? I would love to walk before God and mankind in purity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaiah 1:18. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they will be as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." There may still be consequences, but you can live with a clean heart.

      Delete
    2. Jesus not only bore our sins on the cross, He bore our shame. You don’t need to carry shame anymore! It’s been covered by the blood, so don’t receive the enemy’s accusations any longer! Come to Jesus and exchange your repentance, your sin, and your shame for His purity, peace, and wholeness. Holy Spirit will work it out in your life and display Jesus’ victory in your life. Blessings!

      Delete
  5. At the end of 2023, I made a big decision to really prioritize for a New Year with New Beginning! For me, this meant to spend more time with Him and less time filling my head with social media. So, I decided that anything that was consuming my time had to go. Your blog was not in that category, but all other social media was. I also wanted more time to read my bible as well as read books that I have been interested in. One of those books is called Angels - knowing their purpose, Releasing their power! by Charles Capps & Annette Capps. Charles Capps says This ~You have the choice: You can speak faith-filled words and put the angels to work for you, or you can speak fear- filled words and stop them. Wow! Our words are so powerful, and with them, we can bind or release our angels. I believe that many times, we, as Christians, have good intentions, but the enemy comes with all kinds of destractions that take us away from the time that God wants to spend with us. I also believe that given the right tools and taught how to use them can truly help us in our walk with God. This book explains the purpose of angels (what they are and what they aren't) and how we can utilize them to help us through our journey in life. It's time to put our angels to work for us, Army of Light!πŸ›‘⚔️❤️🎢πŸ”₯πŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog