January 19, 2024


AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST
“Learning to COME INTO MY REST is NOT just a good IDEA for this season; it is IMPERATIVE that you LEARN HOW TO REST IN ME. Only My STRENGTH and My PEACE can bring you through this season of GREAT CHANGE. You are WITNESSES of the TRAVAIL and BIRTHING process of the world, transitioning from the Church Age into the KINGDOM AGE. A good midwife helps a woman in labor to FOCUS—not on the pain—but on COMPLETELY RELAXING during a contraction. This allows the contraction to do its WORK. If the woman TENSES her body and FOCUSES on the PAIN, the labor will be MORE PAINFUL and LAST LONGER, and her STRENGTH will be used up before it’s time to DELIVER the child. My Army of Light, you are all in LABOR now to BRING FORTH this NEW ERA, this NEW DAWN. The contractions are your WARFARE against the darkness. Reacting with FEAR or ANXIETY only SLOWS DOWN the EFFECTIVENESS of your warfare. The Holy Spirit is your FAITHFUL MIDWIFE, as well as those voices speaking words of HOPE, LIFE, and PROMISE to you of the JOY that is just ahead. In between contractions, I will CALL YOU TO REST. REST IN ME RESTORES STRENGTH, gets your FOCUS back on Me, and it REFRESHES your soul so that you are READY for the next contraction. REST IS NOT WEAKNESS; it is bringing yourself OUT OF THE TUMULT and into My PRESENCE, My PEACE, My JOY, and My LIFE. Together, we are going to bring this NEW DAWN to BIRTH and what JOY and CELEBRATION will follow!”
MATTHEW 11:28-30 (MSG) “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me, and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me, and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Read these daily, often exactly what I feel the H.S. is saying. Bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. REST IS NOT WEAKNESS; it is bringing yourself OUT OF THE TUMULT and into My PRESENCE, My PEACE, My JOY, and My LIFE. Together, we are going to bring this NEW DAWN to BIRTH and what JOY and CELEBRATION will follow!”
    The snow is coming down in fluffy beautiful flakes this morning! However, the past few days we've received about a foot of snow. Its been unusally cold here (-1) the past few days! Where I live once people know the snow is coming, people rush off to the stores! We grab the essentials & schools close early & usually remain closed for a few days or even a week. Snow & ice are never good combination! People don't like to drive in the snow here, much less try to navigate on ice, so they hunker down! Even many businesses tell their employees to stay home until the weather is driveable again! We know that in a few days it will be gone & safe to go out on the roads again! During that time because school are closed & the first snow has fallen kids get their sleds out! They find a hill that they can go sledding on. Others, stay inside, light a fire & read a good book or do something they didn't have time to do or enjoy doing. I see it as a resting time, a time that God has given us as a Gift of Rest. Then I read this post today! YES absolutely, I'll take that Gift of Rest!πŸ›‘⚔️❤️🎢πŸ”₯πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice 😊
      Thank you for this wonderful word picture of REST.

      Delete
  3. O Father
    What a beautiful 'midwife and contractions' analogy.
    Thank You for your REST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am confused...isn't the kingdom age the 1000 year reign AFTER the tribulation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I am still so very tired and worn out, I have been fighting my battles for a very long time, I know that without you I would be nothing! You have been with me through all of my battles! I have some major decisions to make and I can only base them on how I have lived in the past! I know we are expected much change ahead, so it is hard to make decisions not fully understanding how the future will look different! When in doubt hold on and wait for The Lord! Holy Spirit help me to wait and guide me to The Father so I may rest! I am so very tired! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog