January 2, 2024


AN INCREASE OF PROPHECY AND SPIRITUAL INTEL

“As the enemy RAMPS UP their WARFARE on all sides, I will COUNTERACT their dark schemes by AN INCREASE IN PROPHECY AND SPIRITUAL INTEL. PROPHECY is My HEART and WAYS REVEALED to My people. I will INSTRUCT you how to fight with My PROMISES until you see the VICTORY. As the enemy LAUNCHES scheme after scheme in an effort to OVERWHELM the people, I will INCREASE the SPIRITUAL INTEL that I share with My Army of Light. You will receive SECRET CODES and KNOWLEDGE of where and when the next attack will come. The Military will be able to use this on the NATURAL front, and My Army of Light will use it to CALL FORTH My Host to DEFUSE and DEFLECT these schemes of darkness. The darkness will be FRUSTRATED time and time again from seeing the FULL destruction they had planned. Meanwhile, I will be RELEASING My plans of TAKING OUT ENEMY FORTRESSES and PLACES DEDICATED TO IDOLS. I will REVEAL these plans to the Light so that you can SUPPORT them with your FAITH and your AUTHORITY. In this season of great warfare, I will bring AN INCREASE OF PROPHECY AND SPIRITUAL INTEL because I AM calling you to a NEW LEVEL of EFFECTIVE, STRATEGIC WARFARE as My Army of Light, partnered with My Host and with Me as your Supreme Commander. It’s time we send the enemy’s camp into SHOCK, PANIC, and FRUSTRATION. Come to Me, and I will EMPOWER you for this season. You will WAR with Me, and you will REST in My GOODNESS and My POWER. Dark to light.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Joy In The Morning 44January 2, 2024 at 9:37 AM

    Onward Christian Soldiers! To the battle, which belongs to the Lord!

    Happy New Year Sweet Diana and everyone here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I receive it, Lord in Jesus Mighty Name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I receive it and thank you Lord for your heads up of what is to come and to be able to partner with your Host and with you Lord as our Supreme Commander!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Yes Yes Lord!
    I will war with You and rest in Your GOODNESS and POWER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! I come to You so that you may and I EMPOWER me for this season. I want to WAR with You, and I will REST in YOUR GOODNESS and YOUR POWER. Dark to light. In the name of Jesus Christ My Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog