January 21, 2024


DON’T MISINTERPRET THE SILENCE

“All SEEMS QUIET and ALL ACTIVITY SEEMS to have STOPPED in the heavenlies this morning. It’s almost a DEADLY SILENCE, and you are wondering how to respond to this change of atmosphere. Has the Rescue Operation STOPPED? Has something GONE WRONG? Are you out of ALIGNMENT with Me? I COUNSEL you—DON’T MISINTERPRET THE SILENCE. The darkness would love for you to think they gotten the UPPER HAND. Let Me ASSURE you this is NOT the case. Will you still BELIEVE all My PROMISES even when you cannot see any EVIDENCE of My plans unfolding? Even in the seeming SILENCE, STAY ALERT and keep DECLARING that you will SEE the FULFILLMENT of My PROMISES. What if STEALTH OPERATIONS are happening today? If it’s QUIET outwardly, don’t ASSUME nothing is happening. PRAY in the SPIRIT and COVER COVERT OPERATIONS with My GUIDANCE, PROTECTION, and COVERING ANGELS. AGREE with Me that the darkness will be DECEIVED by the SILENCE and will be CAUGHT OFF GUARD with their PANTS DOWN. I need warriors who UNDERSTAND My BATTLE STRATEGIES. Here is one of Mine: keep very QUIET and put out the APPEARANCE of INACTIVITY. Meanwhile, SNEAK in the BACK DOOR and CATCH them all by SURPRISE. ROUND them UP and take them AWAY, with NO SHOTS FIRED. DON’T MISINTERPRET THE SILENCE—SUPPORT with your INTERCESSION battle plans and strategies that you cannot see, but that I AM telling you are taking place. Learn My WISDOM WAYS. We are going to WIN on ALL FRONTS.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal   





Comments

  1. Thank You Father❤ for this extremely encouraging word.
    "I WILL SEE THE FULFILLMENT OF YOUR PROMISES !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. The calm before the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gracious, loving and Almighty God we serve. He is too wonderful. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calm, cool and collected: decreeing, declaring, praying and believing while waiting on the Father to act…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even when I don’t see it your working ! Way maker promise keeper light in the darkness Thank you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so needed to hear this! I went thru most of the day wondering why things seemed so different today - why I wasn't hearing anything specific... not even in the Sun messages I was hearing. I felt no sense of direction but this verse came to mind to keep me focused: "THIS God is OUR God forever; He will be our GUIDE to the very end." Ps. 48:14 Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. matt 13: 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend [those things by which people are led into sin], and all who practice evil [leading others into sin], 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping [over sorrow and pain] and grinding of teeth [over distress and anger]. 43 Then the righteous [those who seek the will of God] will shine forth [radiating the new life] like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears [to hear], let him hear and heed My words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I am praying for any/all covert operations! I ask for these operations be guided by The Lord and a hedge of protection be placed upon all those in the battlefield! Covering them with the Army Angels! Keep Our President, his family and all the military and their families surrounded by these mighty Angels! I AGREE that the darkness will be caught off guard and will be destroyed and defeated! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE my Father!!! The KING OF KINGS!!! Grand Strategist!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog