January 22, 2024

A VISIT TO THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF HEAVEN—STEADY AND FOCUSED
*I smelled the sweet incense of the prayers of the Saints and saw its pink mist, dotted with small particles, and it carried me to the Council Chambers of Heaven. I stood behind my Elder and received his strength and tuned myself to the atmosphere of Heaven. I began boldly declaring: “This is the season for the exposure of all that is dark and corrupt and that has been hidden or disguised. Let it be exposed, exposed, exposed!” The Elders nodded in agreement and I heard a few “here, here’s” by them. I reversed the curse of all the agendas launched against our physical health. I then spoke words of worship and lifted my hand towards the Father, seated at the head of the table. I was aware of His white hair and saw a few flashes of blue fire from His eyes. I thanked the Elders for being faithful and true to the Father for so long a time, and told them I wanted to be like them—faithful, wise, and trusted counselors to the Father. The Elders impressed on me that my assignment for this year was to keep the people steady in the Father as His judgments hit the earth. I boldly declared, “Let His judgments begin now at this minute of time, and go forth to their completion!” I immediately  looked at my phone, and it was 9:09! (Twice is a witness that judgment and completion of its cycle have begun.) 
*The Father spoke: “MARK THIS DAY as the BEGINNING of a SERIES of CRUSHING JUDGMENTS that have been released against those partnered with darkness. Their THRONES will COLLAPSE under the WEIGHT of the DARK EXPOSURES that will be UNCOVERED of who they really are and what their death agendas are. Keep CALLING FORTH the EXPOSURES and MOW DOWN any RESISTANCE against FULL DISCLOSURES coming into the LIGHT. RELEASE COVERING ANGELS over whistleblowers and pray for My COURAGE and LIGHT to fill them. Their TESTIMONY will help the DECEIVED and DELUDED to AWAKEN to the TRUTH. Keep My Army of Light STEADY in their TRUST and HOPE in Me, and REMIND them to keep their eyes FOCUSED on Me. Then they will BRAVELY follow Me into the dawn of a NEW ERA.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I had a dream last night about 77,000.00 dollars. Idk what it means but I know it means something because I remember thinking I need to investigate the meaning. Any help? Ideas or suggestions? Im stumpted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wealth transfer is upon us and the 7= completion.

      Delete
  2. Can someone explain to me what "The COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF HEAVEN" is and who is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around the throne in Heaven are 24 seats upon which the 24 Elders sit.
      Read chapters 4 and 5 of the book of Revelation in the bible to get a clearer picture.❤

      Delete
  3. AMEN AND AMEN❣️❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does 9:09 represent or mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I come into agreement with this message! The hour has begun! Judges will befall the Evil ones and their agendas! Angel Armies watch over the whistle blowers and their families! We must hear THE TRUTH! Please keep all the prophets and their families safe from any retaliation! Please keep Our rightful leader, DJT and his family safe as well as all the Military and their families safe! Jesus draws us closer so we may hear the truth, ALL OF IT, and be able to absorb the truth! Hold our hearts in your hands as we fight for control of our emotions! Even those of us that know some of the truth already will be astonished by what we didn’t know! The horror that we will hear will be unbearable without Jesus! Let it begin! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog