January 26, 2024


THE COMFORTER HAS COME

“This season of great EXPOSURES, JUDGMENTS, and REMOVALS will be EASIER to go through if you REMEMBER that THE COMFORTER HAS COME to you. He has come to EMPOWER you to OVERCOME SIN and to give you a BURNING DESIRE to live a RIGHTEOUS and TRUE life before Me. He is your PERFECT GUIDE in making DECISIONS for your life that will put you on the PATH to WHOLENESS and FULFILLMENT. He is the REVEALER of HIDDEN SECRETS and MYSTERIES, and He will OPEN UP My WORD and My WAYS to you. My Holy Spirit brings the OIL of ANOINTING and SPIRITUAL GIFTS into your life, and He will HELP you use them and STEWARD them WISELY. My Holy Spirit pours out CREATIVE IDEAS and AMAZING SOLUTIONS to those who ask for His aid. The Holy Spirit OPENS UP FOUNTAINS of JOY in your innermost being, and He causes it to OVERFLOW and BLESS you body, soul, and spirit. Don’t FORGET what an AMAZING COMFORTER My Holy Spirit is. Because He dwells WITHIN you, when you ask for His COMFORT, it will ARISE from within you and SATURATE you with His DEEP COMFORT. My Holy Spirit will also come to you when you CALL on Him from the OUTSIDE IN. He will GENTLY FALL on you like a WARM COMFORTER, and He will STILL YOUR FEARS, SOFTEN YOUR GRIEF, and bring you DEEP PEACE—the peace of My Son that goes BEYOND human understanding. You will move through this season with GREAT GRACE if you remember that THE COMFORTER HAS COME.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Hallelujah and praise God who knows and abundantly provides for our everything. We love you Jesus, Father and Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So important especially when confronted by the demonic wickedness that is so prevalent in our society today. If you do not have access to this comfort the grief can be overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I am asking for the Comfort of The Great Comforter to still my fears, soften my grief and bring me that deep peace that I long to have in my heart! In the Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I pray! πŸ™ ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Lord!!! Hallelujah!!! Praise be God- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glory Glory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog