January 27, 2024


THE POWER OF A WORSHIPING HEART

“When you WORSHIP Me from your HEART, it RELEASES GREAT POWER into the atmosphere. When you CHOOSE to WORSHIP Me in the midst of PAIN, SORROW, and UNANSWERED QUESTIONS, it becomes a POWERFUL SACRIFICE. This SACRIFICE of TURNING YOUR HEART TO ME and FOCUSING ON WHO I AM and HOW MUCH I HAVE LOVED YOU is TRUE WORSHIP, and the enemy is POWERLESS against this WEAPON OF WORSHIP. It CLEARS the atmosphere of DOUBT, CONFUSION, and ACCUSATION; and it OPENS your SPIRIT to ASCEND to My Spirit into a place of DELIGHT, JOY and WELL-BEING. In response to a HEART that POURS OUT WORSHIP, I will REVEAL Myself to you, I will SHOW you My GLORY, and I will LIFT you ABOVE circumstances so that you can RELEASE prayers of FAITH and AUTHORITY into what is SWIRLING in your life. A WORSHIPING HEART will know GREAT PEACE, and MOUNTAINS of TROUBLE will become MOLEHILLS in My MIGHTY PRESENCE. THE POWER OF A WORSHIPING HEART is one of your GREATEST WEAPONS for this season.”

PSALM 72: 18-19 (TPT) “Praise forever Jehovah-God, the God of Israel! He is the one and only God of wonders, surpassing every expectation. The blazing glory of His name will be praised forever! May all the earth overflow with His glory! Faithful is our King! Amen!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 
  





Comments

  1. Thank you very much! Thank you for everything! That covers it all. So be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow totally awesome. Thanks Jesus, praise, worship, thank you and we love You.
      Dennis Riemersma

      Delete
  2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! I will forever Praise You in the storm! ⛈️ πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE POWER OF A WORSHIPING HEART - ‭‭πŸ’žπŸ‘‘πŸ™Psalm‬ ‭59:16‬~ But I will SING of Your mighty strength and power; yes, I will SING aloud of Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning; for You have been to me a DEFENSE (a fortress and a high tower) and a REFUGE in the day of my distress.
    Our WORSHIP is our WARFARE! All Hell can be breaking loose & all I have to do is SHUT OUT the world, TURN ON my WORSHIP MUSIC or sit at my keyboard & play and the PEACE of God will FLOOD my HEART & COVER me like a warm blanket! The entire ATMOSPHERE changes when we WORSHIP! Suddenly, what SEEMED dark is FULL of light. What SEEMED impossible is filled with HOPE & EXPECTATION! YES, it really is that simple! So when the enemy COMES at us full speed, all we have to do is RAISE our HANDS in WORSHIP & open our MOUTHS & PRAISE HIM! Thank you Diana for such a timely word!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog