January 28, 2024


I AM THE LORD

“I AM THE LORD. There is no other who can COMPARE to Me, and the FEEBLE MEN who have CHALLENGED MY AUTHORITY AND POWER ARE ABOUT TO DISCOVER HOW WEAK AND DEFENSELESS THEY ARE AGAINST THE POWER OF MY UNYIELDING JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE. My faithful Remnant, My Army of Light, your APPEALS to Heaven have been heard, and I AM coming with the Armies of Heaven to DESTROY the death agendas formed against you. I will EXPOSE those who PLANNED and those who have CARRIED OUT death agendas against you. In their ARROGANT PRIDE they gave you NO THOUGHT for you or your children’s WELFARE, nor did they EXTEND MERCY to the UNBORN, the INNOCENT CHILDREN, or the FAMILY. Therefore, in this Harvest season, they will now REAP what they have SOWN. They will receive NO THOUGHT for their WELFARE, and they will receive NO MERCY for their WICKED DEEDS and DARKENED HEARTS. NO ONE will come to their AID, and they will find themselves ABANDONED and TERRIFIED, as they come face to face with My JUSTICE. Remember these WEIGHTY WORDS that I have spoken when you hear their LIES filling the airwaves, when you hear of another GROSS INJUSTICE, when you are threatened with LOSS and DESTRUCTION. Do not let your heart be TROUBLED because SUDDENLY, the airwaves will be CLEARED, the injustices ALL OVERTURNED, and the destructive plans and losses will FALL UPON THEM. You who have STOOD in FAITH and continued to WAGE WAR with Me, will receive REWARDS, the RESTORATION of all things, and a CROWN of VICTORY. I AM THE LORD.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT WORD. Thank you LORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good!! Diana, I would love to get a Passion Translation Bible but want to ensure it is a good one. Can you please let me know the version/publisher on yours or if you have a recommendation? Thank you so very much! I so enjoy these daily posts and am so grateful to the Father for sharing through you! Nadine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased mine directly and I got The Masterpiece Edition which I highly recommend. Beautiful illustrations! Here is the link to the main site. https://www.thepassiontranslation.com/ and here is where I purchased https://www.thepassiontranslation.com/tpt-bibles/
      I also subscribed to receive beautiful inspiring messages. God Bless!

      Delete
  4. Yes! Ready to see Gods Justice on these evil ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Father God, thank you for speaking through Diana to encourage us and give us hope. I pray your blessings over Diana and every other prophet you have called for such a time as this. I pray your protection over them and their families. I pray that they would remain steadfast and strong in all they do and would reap great rewards for their faithful service to your people. Thank you for all of these amazing messages of hope, Lord! Keep speaking Lord, for your servants are listening!! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been in training since my eyes have been opened. I am ready!!
    πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  7. God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Enoch and Job - Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! So be it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I ask your forgiveness Father! I am standing with you and know that your mighty words are true and powerful, but I am weak and have been under attack and can’t seem to shake this depression! Help me Jesus! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog