January 29, 2024

I AM THE GOD OF MORE

1 CORINTHIANS 2:9 (TPT) This is why the Scriptures say: things never discovered or heard of before, things beyond our ability to imagine—these are the many things God has in store for all His lovers.
ISAIAH 64:4 (TPT) These things had never been heard of before; You did things never dreamed of! No one perceived Your greatness. No eye has ever seen a God like You, who intervenes for those who wait and long for You!
“You are facing HUGE CHALLENGES in your own personal lives and in the world around you. BEWARE the voices of DOUBT that try to speak to you—they are ASSIGNMENTS from the darkness to SHAKE your FAITH and to cause you to FEAR. When DOUBT and FEAR MEET, you SWITCH into CONTROL MODE. This leads to FRUSTRATION and ANGER when the plans man devises don’t work out. I have told you that this is the year of the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR. WALK THROUGH THE DOOR OF FAITH INTO THE MORE. I AM THE GOD OF MORE. If you have IMAGINED a RESCUE, then it ISN’T BIG ENOUGH because I AM THE GOD OF MORE. No one had ever thought of or conceived of a sea OPENING so that millions of people could ESCAPE an evil oppressor, nor did they think about the sea CLOSING OVER and drowning their enemies. If you think you’ve heard a good plan for how you will be RESCUED from the TYRANNY that seeks to crush you, it’s NOT BIG ENOUGH. My plan is MUCH LARGER and MORE POWERFUL than anything that you have witnessed or heard of. Have you heard of different ways the FINANCIAL SYSTEM can be changed? Think WAY BEYOND what you can IMAGINE to a day of financial FREEDOM and PLENTY that is MORE than you ever dreamed of. What about HUMAN TRAFFICKING and BORDER SECURITY? Am I really ABLE to SOLVE those issues? Wait until you see the BRILLIANT RESCUE PLANS I release. Everyone will be in SHOCK and AWE. Do NOT LIMIT Me to man’s abilities to solve problems. Think MORE. Walk through the DOOR of MORE and CALL IN My plans that are MORE than you can think or imagine. Leave behind DOUBT,FEAR, and your need for CONTROL. Enter into the DOOR of MORE and BREATHE in the FRESH BREATH of Heaven and feel your EXCITEMENT and FAITH build as you look to THE GOD OF MORE.” 
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 











Comments

  1. Glory to God!!! I prayed, rise the Sea and ears to hear what the spirit is seen, and showing made for more than two decades, Oh how the Lord is using his prophetic body to assemble, and train his warriors that have been called for such a time as this, is mind blowing!!! The revelations are so important and I seek to obey and follow the instructions daily, often rereading these instructions and encouraging words from the throne room of heaven! Our father, thank you so much for this sanctified vessel, that you chosen to deliver these life-changing revelations! I’m all in! I am so excited! I am ready to celebrate. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Father God ❤
    Thank You for these words of encouragement and great hope.
    I receive them wholly.
    The last few days have been emotionally/mentally and physically challenging BUT You see it all and now You're speaking into it. Help me REST in these words
    Thank You❤
    All praise and glory be to You O God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Amazing Father we have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just this morning I declared 1 Cor 2:9 for the first time in months. And afterwards I realised the numbers are the same as today's date: 129. Our God is so wonderful to confirm His Word. Glory to our Lord and Savior ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Just before I read this post, I read today’s devotional from Andrew Whalen’s new book, Dreams to Save a Nation. In today’s post he also references 1 Corinthians 2:9. I just love this confirmation so much. You are amazing Papa GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise You Father! I receive Your Word, Your Will, Your Way, the TRUTH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father! THE GOD OF MORE! Father you know I have been struggling and can’t seem to find my way! Holy Spirit, please guide me to the Open Door of Faith into More! I need you Jesus! Come to me and heal me, both body and mind! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just praying about the human trafficking and I can’t even comprehend this evil’. I cannot mentally or spiritually handle this evil and I cannot wait for God to rescue all of these women and children. Please hurry Lord. This is so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog