January 30, 2024


WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN?

“The SECRET PLANS, the TRUE CHARACTER, and the DISGUSTING DEEDS of the ones partnered with darkness are being LAID BARE before the world. They CANNOT UNDERSTAND how these EXPOSURES are happening. It’s like SOMEONE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN on their SECRET MEETINGS, and their plans have LEAKED OUT to the public. This is the YEAR OF THE DOOR. For My own, it is a year of OPPORTUNITY and stepping into the FULLNESS of the CALL on your life and into a world where I ABUNDANTLY SUPPLY all your needs. But for the darkness, it is a YEAR OF EXPOSURE because it is I WHO HAVE OPENED THE DOOR into their SECRET meetings and into their PERVERSE lifestyles. This kind of WIDESPREAD EXPOSURE has never happened to them before. Your PRAYERS, DECREES, and DECLARATIONS that I EXPOSE, EXPOSE, EXPOSE the darkness are being answered, as I FLING ONE DOOR AFTER ANOTHER OPEN on their DARK and EVIL plans and deeds. The year of the OPEN DOOR is a BLESSING for My children of Light, but it is an OPEN DOOR of JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to those partnered with evil. Watch, as I OPEN ONE DOOR AFTER ANOTHER into their HIGHLY SECRET WORLD, and I LAY IT BARE FOR ALL TO SEE. They will ALL be EXPOSED, and they will REAP what they have SOWN. WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN to their secrets? I AM, the One who OPENS and NO ONE can SHUT.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Time is running out. Make up your mind who and what you are fighting for. We must be precise going forward. Go to God to Good. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! No double-mindedness! time to choose which side we are on!

      Delete
  2. I had a dream that I went to a store for party decorations, but they were going out of business and not much was left. The owner was a man who was of the multi letter community. It appears to me this dream is saying the party is about over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What a dream! Agreed! Hallelujah! Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jesus !! The evil will reap justice! The time to repent is now!! We Love you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! You are our mighty Father and Lord! Standing in Faith! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord EXPOSE EXPOSE EXPOSE and let TRUTH and SWIFT JUSTICE PREVAIL for the World to see! Let it be know that YOU KING JEHOVAH are THE ALMIGHTY and see ALL. To You be ALL GLORY PRAISE and HONOR!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Expose it all, Lord! And expose it all speedily! Psalms 91, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The words "secret meetings" keep coming up in my spirit! Its like the Holy Spirit is trying to get my attention! As I read this post I was reminded of a vision I had & as I read these words "secret meetings" I recalled this vision. This happened Several months ago! I had just closed my eyes, not asleep yet & I had a vision. I saw a very faint light almost like a fade in, them I saw a pair of boots & the my eyes traveled up like I was following a camera & I saw that someone was seated at a table. It was like my eyes were seeing this being revealed little by little. Then the vision shows me his arms & I see his elbows are leaning on a table. The light is still very faint & again like a camera following the out line it contines up. But as the camera, so to speak, moves up on his face, its not visible but in the shadows, but I can see slightly & an outline of his beard. I still can't see his face, then the vision ends. I open my eyes & write it down so I don't forget. Now a a short time goes by, maybe a few days & I'm watching a special on J6 called Bloody Hill & the exact vision that I had that night is happening before my very eyes! So, what does it mean Diana when you have a vision & then you actually see it in real life?
    πŸ’žπŸ‘‘πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome experience! God reveals His secrets to His friends! He also wants to validate to you that the visions are from Him. I remember after John Paul Jackson had a very unusual encounter, he asked the Father, “Why did you do that with me?” The Father replied, “I never do anything without a witness!” That is pretty profound!

      Delete
    2. Thank you also Diana for this explanation...I've found myself several times asking the Father the same question JPJ asked. I needed that clarity.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Bless you, Diana πŸ’ž I do often wonder at times & the Lord just used you to confirm to me that this vision is from Him!! PTL πŸ’žπŸ‘‘πŸ™Thank you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog