January 4, 2024

BLUE SKIES
Early this morning (4:34=11 on 1/4/24=11; 11=transition, prophetic, moving towards order; Luke 11:11, Jeremiah 11:11), I was coming out of sleep and felt a few raindrops falling on me. Then I heard an old song “Blue skies, nothing but blue skies from now on.” That’s all I knew of this song. I looked it up and found it was written in 1926 (98 years ago) by Irving Berlin. Some of the lyrics are: “Blue skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see. Bluebirds singing a song, nothing but blue skies from now on.” It just so happens that I saw 3 different Bluebirds at my feeders this morning! I feel like the message from the Father was, “Yes, there will be a storm with some rain, but blue skies are in your future.”
The Father spoke:
“As the STORMS of My JUDGMENT and CLEANSING pass over, keep in mind My PROMISE of a FUTURE of BLUE SKIES. The storms are necessary to STOP the DEFILING of your LIVES and your LAND by the darkness and those partnered with the darkness. The storms I send will be a DELUGE of RAIN that EXPOSES EVIL and WASHES it away. You will only feel a FEW DROPS of REFRESHING RAIN, as you are HIDDEN and PROTECTED in Me. As UPHEAVALS and GREAT CHANGES occur in these next few years, remember that I have promised you a FUTURE of BLUE SKIES. What I AM promising is CLEANER AIR, PURER WATER and FOOD, and HEAVEN coming to TOUCH the earth with My GOODNESS and My PURITY. Partner with Me in DECLARING that My storms will EXPOSE and CLEANSE evil. Come against the enemy’s planned storms of DESTRUCTION and CANCEL their effects on the righteous and send those storms back as a BOOMERANG for their DESTRUCTION. Remember that your future is BLUE SKIES.”
PSALM 4:8 (TPT) “Now, because of You, Lord, I will lie down in peace and sleep comes at once, for no matter what happens, I will live unafraid!”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal   

Comments

  1. Thank you, Diana. Part of the word that God gave you today "The storms I send will be a DELUGE of RAIN that EXPOSES EVIL and WASHES it away" lines up with a dream vision He gave me over a year ago on 12/14/22. I was asleep in the very early morning hours and "saw" a page in a book. Then I saw the close up of a paragraph with blurred out words except for the following words: "flood the evil."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, what website are you using to tell you the # meaning? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t use a website. I have several resource books I use. Troy Brewer has a great book and videos on on numbers: “Numbers that Preach.”

      Delete
  3. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I look forward to the Blue Skies! 🔥❤️🙌🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A couple number resources:

    https://pouritout.org/blog/2022/03/19/what-does-1111-2222-333-911-747-and-other-numbers-mean
    Barbie Breathitt has multiple types of references:
    https://dreamsdecoder.com/product/numbers/

    ReplyDelete
  5. John 16:33
    “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Diana could i adk you a very personal question. Have you had breast cancer/masectomy? I have a very kind reason for asking. God bless yeshuah777 at protonmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog