January 5, 2024

THE SHIFT OF THE AGES
*On the 3rd of January and again this morning, I was taken briefly to the Council Chambers of Heaven where the 24 Elders are meeting with the Father to determine the future of the nations. This is a larger, more open room than the War Room. The atmosphere in the room is bluish-green. There is a large oval table with the 24 Elders around it. Nations are being weighed in the balances—large golden scales are in the room floating above the ground a bit above eye level. I see a nation being weighed, and a voice announces, “You have been weighed and found wanting.” The Elders then discuss what will be coming to that nation. All I heard this morning was an announcement, “THE SHIFT OF THE AGES HAS COME.” *The Father speaks:
“This is not just a season of CHANGE for your world—it is THE SHIFT OF THE AGES. The DOOR of the past history of the world is RAPIDLY CLOSING, and a DOOR is FLINGING OPEN to a NEW DAWN and a NEW ERA. This SHIFT OF THE AGES is a TRANSITION from the world before Jesus, after Jesus and the birth of the Church, and now comes the SHIFT into My KINGDOM AGE where My Sons and Daughters take their RIGHTFUL PLACE in TAKING BACK the world from the GRIP of LIES and DARKNESS, as they RULE and REIGN with Me and have ACCESS to ALL of Heaven’s RESOURCES. Because this is THE SHIFT OF THE AGES, you will need to WALK CLOSELY with Me, as these are NEW PATHS. I will COUNSEL you through My VOICE, My written WORD, and through My PROPHETS. ISAIAH 30:18b-21 (TPT) ‘He waits to be gracious to you. He sits on His throne ready to show mercy to you. For Yahweh is the Lord of justice, faithful to keep His promises. Overwhelmed with bliss are all who will entwine their hearts in Him, waiting for Him to help them…How compassionate He will be when He hears your cries for help! He will answer you when He hears your voice! Even though the Lord may allow you to go through a season of hardship and difficulty, He Himself will be there with you. He will not hide Himself from you, for your eyes will constantly see Him as your teacher. When you turn to the right or turn to the left, you will hear His voice behind you to guide you, saying, “This is the right path; follow it.”’ Put your CONFIDENCE in My DESIRE and My ABILITY to speak directly to you. THE SHIFT OF THE AGES will bring SHAKINGS and GREAT CHANGES, but I AM your Rock of REFUGE and your sure FOUNDATION .” 
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal  




Comments

  1. Thank you Father God, Lord Jesus and Holy Spirit. I will need you and stay close to you.πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Holy Spirit help me! I have not heard The Lords voice ever! I try and try but can’t seem to go up higher to the secret place! I must be doing something wrong! I want so much to hear the Lord and to feel him beside me! I have made
    Many mistakes in the past and can’t afford to make anymore mistakes! I am getting older and have health issues! I need you Lord Jesus! I need you! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one person we forget to forgive is ourselves for choices we made in the past. Unforgiveness impairs our hearing. I encourage you to spend time in still easy with the father forgiving yourself for all those things held against you. ❤️‍πŸ”₯

      Delete
  3. When our God moves, everything shifts! He is the Supreme Change Agent. Resistance is futile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that! πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‘✝ Today is just the 5th day of 2024...God has certainly caused a shift already. The best is yet to come. Exciting times. Praise God!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog