January 9, 2024


CONFRONTING THE BULLIES
“You know, the enemy is a BIG BULLY, and he uses BULLYING TACTICS to get people and his own demons to SUBMIT to him. (Definition Bully: one who purposely hurts, intimidates, threatens or ridicules another; he often forces someone to do what they do not want to do.) Sound familiar? The enemy will use his demons to BULLY you. He will use people in your life to BULLY you. He will use POWER-HUNGRY rulers, agencies, and governments to BULLY you. Does it work to RUN AWAY from BULLIES? Can you HIDE from them and hope they’ll forget about you? In real life hiding or running from BULLIES does NOT WORK. It won’t work in the SPIRITUAL REALM either. If you stand for righteousness, the enemy will TARGET you to be BULLIED because he wants to INTIMIDATE you into SILENCE and COMPLIANCE. He will never be satisfied with a little silence or compliance, he will always come back for MORE. You must learn that CONFRONTING THE BULLIES in your life is the only way to be truly FREE. No longer allow the enemy to TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE. He will use BULLYING WORDS like FAILURE, WEAK, NOT GOOD ENOUGH. The truth is you are more than a CONQUEROR through Christ who lives in you. Did you fall short? Don’t receive BULLYING WORDS about it. REPENT and ask for My STRENGTH in that area until it becomes a STRONGHOLD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS instead of the ENEMY’S PLAYGROUND. Ask my Spirit to make you SUPER AWARE of BULLYING TACTICS in your own personal life or up to and including TYRANNICAL governments. Ask for COURAGE and SKILL in CONFRONTING BULLIES and know when to ASK FOR HELP in CONFRONTING BIG BULLIES. A UNIFIED VOICE saying ‘no!’ to BULLIES is needed in this battle of dark to light. Giants will continue to make you COWER until you CALL THEIR BLUFF and ARISE in My STRENGTH AND TRUTH. CONFRONTING THE BULLIES will bring GREAT FREEDOM.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I really appreciate this Word... the "bully" label fits better, cutting our adversary down to size. Thanks for giving me a new way of thinking of all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Father ❤
    Thank You
    Thank You for this word.
    Certain things in my life look a whole lot clearer now.🎯
    Thank You❤

    ReplyDelete

  3. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I have fallen short in many areas of my life, or so people seem to remind me that I have fallen short! I have repented and been forgiven by You, My Father! At times I feel that these things keep reappearing or bring brought back to the forefront by those that claim to have forgiven me! Help me to STOP letting them make me feel “less than “ … ! You alone know my pain and suffering please guide me through! I plead The Blood of Jesus over my life, my heart, my mind, and my body! I ask for healing and guidance to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be! With your help Father! 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog