February 10, 2024

REVELATION THAT BRINGS FORTH LIFE

“Have you ever asked yourself why some REVELATION that I give My prophets stirs up HOPE, while others stir up FEAR and DREAD? REVELATION of STORMS and CONFLICTS will bring HOPE and STRATEGIES for VICTORY when they are MARRIED to an INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE of My heart and My ways. I release TRUE REVELATION to My prophets but how this REVELATION is PERCEIVED depends on how well the prophet KNOWS MY HEART. My REVELATION should NEVER STIR UP PANIC and DESPERATE PREPARATIONS for SURVIVAL. REVELATION through a FILTER of TRUE INTIMACY with Me will cause you to SEEK how you can PARTNER with Me to bring about VICTORY and RESTORATION. The NUMBER ONE PRIORITY of a prophet is to be ONE WITH MY HEART. This should be ALL My children’s PRIORITY—SEEK that ONENESS of HEART with Me. Then, REVELATION of coming events will not SPARK FEAR, it will IGNITE FAITH and OFFENSIVE BATTLE STRATEGIES. What causes REVELATION that I give to be TAINTED with FEAR and SELF-EFFORT? It is FILTERS of the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT that have NEVER been SURRENDERED to Me. My JUDGMENTS are coming to those ENTRENCHED in SERVING the DARKNESS and their own EVIL DESIRES. If you think I’m coming to JUDGE those caught up in FALSE LIFESTYLES and ADDICTIONS, you are seeing through a RELIGIOUS FILTER. THESE ARE THE VERY ONES I’M REACHING OUT TO SAVE, HEAL, AND DELIVER. The Church MUST AWAKEN to the fact that they are PARTLY RESPONSIBLE for the MORAL WRECKAGE of your Nation. The Church DESERTED all areas of society and SHUT THE DOOR to the church building, leaving the DOOR WIDE OPEN to DARKNESS and DECEPTION in all the other areas. This attitude of SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS and LOOKING DOWN their noses at ‘sinners’ actually OPENED the DOOR for HIDDEN EVIL to INFILTRATE the Church. You might want to WATCH who you think I should JUDGE because it just might be you. LISTEN to prophets who have been BROKEN before Me and who have ACKNOWLEDGED and REPENTED from sin and wrong heart MOTIVES. They will CARRY a FRAGRANCE of HEAVEN that INVITES people into My PRESENCE where they know it will be SAFE to come clean, receive salvation, and be set free to live a NEW LIFE. REVELATION from Me SHOULD NOT BRING FEAR and STRIVING; it should BIRTH HOPE and DETERMINATION to push on into VICTORY. MY REVELATION SHOLD BRING FORTH LIFE.” 
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. God's Will Be Done. The whole world 🌍 will see what done looks like. So Be It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Youuuu Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how Gods messages correspond to how I’m feeling! The King is coming to set his captives free! Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful word! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Lord is so gracious and merciful. He is going to work in the hearts of the sinners and He will show them how much He loves them. They will repent and will be transformed. For the wicked ones who scoff at Him it will be a different story. As in days of Noah; they will experience God's wrath. There really is a big difference between sinners and evildoers. Personally I am so grateful God saved my life; He is my EVERYTHING! It's all about King JESUS. Our LORD and Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! What an awesome blessing this word is today! Holy Spirit please continue to guide me on the righteous path of My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! Amen πŸ™ πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  7. I 2 was a addicted sinner since I was 12 until I was 55 God did it for me he can do it for all addictions. I’m now a spiritual warrior for him. These are the hurting, lost and broken. God is absolutely good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog